Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Happy New Year's eve!

Just a quickie to wish you all a happy new year for tomorrow and to let you know that I am still around (just!) and will have a crafty post tomorrow! Just not finding the time at the moment and have just caught a cold which hasn't helped (still have to drag myself in to work tonight)!

Thank you all for still dropping by when I have been so bad and not visited anyone! It will continue to be like this for another month - hope you can bear with me :/ as I sure can't wait to get my mojo back and play with all the crafty stuff I got over christmas (hubby got me LOTS of Copic ciao markers :D) plus all the lovely DT stuff which is starting to land on my door and I really must try and start using!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

Happy New Year Fran

Rach said...

Happy New year to you Fran. Hugs rachxx

Suzanne said...

Happy New Year Fran hope 2009 is a good one. Sue :o)

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Happy New Year Fran! Hope your feeling better soon, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Viv said...

Fran, you just concentrate on getting well and doing what needs to be done!
We will be here, waiting for you and your fab cards whenever.
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!!!
Viv xx

Chrissie said...

Hi Fran!
Just popped by to wish you and your family a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year, and to thank you for the pleasure your blog has given me.
I hope things improve for you in this new year

Kim said...

Hi Fran! Happy New Year to you too! I can't wait until you are back here more often! I love seeing your work! :) Hope you are feeling better real fast!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin