Saturday, 20 December 2008

Christmas fun!

I am sooooooooooooo sorry for not posting or visiting but my days have been taken over by work at the moment and any spare time has gone into sorting out christmas and hubby! He is fine but just not very mobile as he still can't put any weight on his ankle yet. I'm at work all day and don't get home till 11pm by which time I'm in no mood to craft just want to crash and chill for a couple of hours before bed!

Anyway, hope you understand and I hope to get some mojo back in the new year as it should be less busy and hubby should be back on his feet by the end of Jan (fingers crossed) although I do have my sister visiting for a week then too so shall have to see!

Even though I've not had time to craft I've managed to shop for more stuff (well I need something to cheer myself up during my lunch breaks at work and luckily we have pc at the shop LOL) and have got myself some of the lovely new Sarah Kays over at Silly Monkeys (though not had a chance to use them yet!), some of the new Leanne Ellis stamps over at Funky kits and just managed to sneek into the last post for some new Magnolias over at crafts u love yesterday!

I've got lunch off today so have managed to quickly knock this card up as it didn't require much colouring (It's from the Kerry Jo christmas set)!


I know I'm late but I think this can qualify for both this weeks CCT (which is an open theme) and for Tilda & Friends ATC as the central image is ATC size (I think the girl is cute and round faced enough and it is christmassy). Both challenges will be back on the 7th and 8th and I hope to be able to get mine done in time for those ones! Also hoping to pull my weight a bit more with my other DT roles and should have some fabulous new Whiff of Joy releases to share with you and other fab goodies from Silly Monkeys and Toodles and Binks.

Until then I would like to wish you all a happy and relaxing (!) christmas with your family and loved ones and hope 2009 will bring you good health and happiness!

Hugs,

13 comments:

Malin said...

Beutiful card Fran!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
//Malin

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran!!! So good to hear from you,miss ya loads!!!
Your card is gorgeous.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year :o)x

Annie said...

fabulous card Fran and here's wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. hugs, annie x

Kim said...

Hi Fran! I love your card! Hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL holiday! Glad to hear hubby is doing better! Miss you tons!
Hugs~ Kim

Jo said...

Glad to hear you are still alive Fran!! Lovely card and hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year x

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love it.
Have a great Christmas and A Happy New Year.
Hope hubby gets back on his feet soon, we need to get you back crafting.

Chrissie said...

A wonderful card Fran!
I do hope hubby gets better very soon and that things get back t normal for you.
Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Lisa said...

Ooo Fran this is simply fabulous, hope u get ur mojo back soon and Wishing you a very merry Christmas/Holiday, all the very best for 2009.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Love your card Fran.
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a very happy 2009...hope things get easier for you both soon.
Take care.
Hugs
Carole x

nessy said...

gorgeous card fran!!
enjoy your christmas!!
christmas hugs
vanessa xx

craftyb said...

Hi Fran, I hope things settled down enough to let you enjoy a christmas break. I'd like to wish you a very happy healthy new year! bx

Claudia Rosa said...

happy new year fran.
gorgeous card

Kathy said...

Adorable card Fran!! Love that snowman!! Also thanks so much for my gorgeous card!! I loved it and the look of it is beautiful ~ I think I will frame it!!
I also wanted to wish you a happy and healthy new year!! To your hubby as well!! Take it easy and thanks so much for your inspiration and friendship in 2008!! HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you next year! :)Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin