Thursday, 4 December 2008

CCT & my late WoJ PoM

This week has been manic so no time to be creative unfortunately. Luckily I had this Herb image already coloured in sitting on my desk and it had hearts on it so it fitted this week's CCT theme of 'hearts'. Managed to quickly knock this one up late last night (think you can tell as layout is so simple and bare!) I love the sentiment that is from WoJ too, just think it's so funny with this stamp. Coloured with distress inks and twinkling H2O's and everything else is from my stash.

---------------------------
I tried and tried to come up with something for the Whiff of Joy Project of the month, which was to decorate a cookie tin or container but it just wasn't happening so just left it at this!

I have used Willow with cookies, masked her then stamped the christmas tree so it is in the background. It did start out bigger but the bag I made was very small so had to cut the image down to fit. Image has been coloured with Promarkers and all I've done is cut it out with my labels nesties, stuck it to the bag then added a felt flower (Tesco's xmas decorations - garland of 12 of them for £1.50, needless to say I grabbed a few :)) and ribbon - very boring and not at all happy with it but that's all I've got for now!

Just drove hubby for his check up on his ankle and have left him there (I've had to start driving again after not having too since I passed my test over 17yrs ago . . yikes! thank goodness we have an automatic!) Off to work now for the rest of the day/evening. Hope to try and sort myself out bit better for next week.

P.S I know I promised to send my candies yesterday but haven't had the chance yet, will do them either this afternoon or tomorrow- sorry!

13 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card and bag Fran, I'm going to be going to Tesco later to check out those decorations they are gorgeous. I hope hubby is getting on ok and you manage to find a bit of 'me' time soon. I don't drive at all but i can imagine it was a bit scary after not driving for so many years

Tracey said...

Fabulous card! I love that stamp!

Chrissie said...

Love the card (sentiment is perfect with this image!) and your gift bag is gorgeous Fran. I think we're just too critical of our own work!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Love your Herb card Fran and your decorated bag is super...such a nice decoration from good old Tesco's! Hope your hubby starts to improve soon and that you soon have more time for your cards! Let me know when you're on the roads and I'll avoid coming over to the Wirral!!! Only joking...hope the driving goes well.
Hugs
Carole x

Annie said...

gorgeous card Fran with the cute WOJ Snowmen and love the cookie bag too. I wish we had a Tesco a bit closer to us with fabulous bargains! hugs, annie x

Jo said...

Great card Fran and simple is good....believe me, I should know! Great bags too.

Good job we live so far apart if you're back on the road after 17 years lol!! You'll soon get used to it....it's like riding a bike! Hope hubby is OK.

cats whiskers said...

Just fantastic as always Fran, you never dissapoint your work is always first class and you come upwith something different everytime love visiting your beautiful blog
Hugs Jacqui x

Diane.W. said...

The card & the bag are both luvly,you sound very busy!!! :o)x

ScrapKia said...

Beautiful card and bag Fran!! :-)

~Kicki from Sweden~
http://scrapkia.blogspot.com/

craftyb said...

Fran....how have you managed not driving for so long? LOL My fabulous candy package arrived this morning...Thank you SO much...I love it all! bx

Oh PS I left you a mention on my blog, but I understand how manic things are!! bx

Kim said...

Hi Fran~ Hope you had a great weekend! Your project is awesome and love your card!
Hugs~ Kim

Katharina Frei said...

Love your card and the cookie bag Fran!! It's a wonderful idea for the POM.
Hugs Katharina

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin