Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC

ATC theme this week is 'bling' which immediately made me think of using diamond glaze & glamour dust (I love the sparkle and dimension you get with this combo) so looked through my stamps to see what I could use and this big bow on the magnolia present just shouted out to be 'blinged' up LOL.

So nice and simple, just paper pierced the wrapping with a bit of scrap dp, coloured the bow as normal with a red promarker before adding the diamond glaze and glamour dust over it. Then the background looked a bit bare so I coloured a pale blue circle around the present as a sort of spotlight then stamped some random snowflakes around the edges. Inked the edge in red before matting onto an ATC sized bit of silver mirri card. then just in case that wasn't 'blingy' enough i added a few more gems to finish! The 'no peeking' written with ATB tape writer using a strip of scrap coredinations card which after sanding still didn't stand out enough so I went over the letters with a brown pen. Punched ends with SU word window punch.

Talking of ATCs I received one back from the swap that Shary hosted a few challenges ago - and I received Maria's cute one in the post yesterday, which you can see on her blog here! It was fun, would love to know who got mine!


8 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

love the sparkle and dimension on this ATC Fran. hugs, annie x

Malin said...

Oh I didn´t see this card before, beautiful as always, you can see the clubkit on my blog now!
//Malin

Beth said...

Gorgeous ATC, I love the big sparkly bow! xx

Glitter Monkey said...

A great job as usual Fran - love the glittery accents. Lol Lynn x

MichelleO said...

Wow love that bling! Gorgeous
HUGS
MichelleO

Kim said...

Fran this is adorable! Love all the bling...and your no peekies is so cute! I might have to use that saying! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Shary said...

Love the sparkle on the bow. Great ATC Fran.

debby4000 said...

Love the sparkle on the bow, brilliant ATC.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin