Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: time to decorate

Tilda & Friends ATC theme this week is 'time to decorate' so anything to do with christmas decorations and it doesn't have to be magnolia stamps (see blog for details). There's a fab Tilda & presents stamp for one lucky participant this week, so why not give it a go.
I've used Tilda decorating (just love her) but I didn't get the magnolia tree stamp that goes with her. Instead I remembered I had this very old christmas set which has some fir branches in it and I knew I could use that when I bought this Tilda. So I stamped and masked Tilda then just stamped random branches all around her in the shape of a tree. I've coloured with Promarkers and twinkling H2O over the top for that added sparkle and glitter. Diamond glaze and glamour dust over the baubles then the tinsel around the tree created with liquid pearls (not used those in years!) Then it's been matted onto a bit of scrap blue card and I found a scrap of dp which had baubles on it so stuck that on at an angle. Then little sentiment added across the top and a brad in the corner. I'm afraid the photo's a bit dark but if you click on it you might be able to see it all better.

Think this is another ATC which will be turned into a christmas gift tag, just need to get the presents soon :/

That's all for now (may be back later if I finish the card I'm working on before work tonight, if not see you tomorrow for CCT).

Thanks for dropping by.

12 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous ATC & the tree looks great :o)x

Chrissie said...

Fran, I just LOVE this! The stamps for the tree are brilliant and give a wonderful effect, your colouring is just superb too.

Malin said...

Stunning, I love the way you have done the tree... I also love the way how you colour Tildas hair, I can´t do black hair...

BTW: It looks like me when decoration...

//Malin

Shary said...

Gorgeous Fran the fir branches look real!

Glitter Monkey said...

Well done on using your old stamping stash Fran! Gorgeous Tilda and your colouring is super. Lol Lynn x

stampingheaven said...

Fab ATC Fran those branches are fantastic. So cute.

ink'n'rubba said...

that tree is fabulous Fran and love the cute Tilda hanging the bauble. hugs, annie x

Moni said...

Your idea is awesome! Hugs, Moni

Kim said...

WOW....I did end up clicking on the picture and am blown away by what you did! It's amazing! Great work Fran! I love all the sparkles...and your tree looks so real!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

katy said...

Oh this is lovely Fran, can i ask what colour markers you've used on the hair? Katy xx

joey said...

Hi, your tree around tilda lookas amazing it is brilliant.xxx

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous Fran!! I love all the sparkle and that tree looks so real!! Beautiful coloring!! :)Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin