Bit last minute as usual, but here's my spoonful entry which was a sketch and it was perfect for a rectangular card (I do like making 5x7 sometimes, makes a change from square but is still big enough for all the bits but not too big!) I used another of my cute 'Herb' stamps from the new WoJ release, this time he's holding onto a christmas pud - love it! Materials:
- Images: 'Herb with christmas pudding', snowflake and the sentiment all from Whiff of Joy
- Colouring: wanted a softer smokey look so used my prismacolor pencils and Sansodor for a change with a touch of sakura glaze pens on the holly and the pudding but it doesn't come across on the photo. stamped random snowflakes around him with blue chalk ink
- Papers: scraps from box, BG figgy pudding range - quite fitting really!
- Tools: Martha stewart border punches (train & scallop dots) any excuse to use them really - I love them!
- ribbon, felt brads and bella's baubles from stash