Had to enter this week's sketch Sat as I just love the sketch and will use it again (but must get better at cutting semi-circles!). I've inked up my gorgeous new 'Daisy' stamp by Elisabeth from Sugar Nellie and broke into my BG Urban Prairie pad for the first time (have been just looking at it up to now - just love this pad!) . It's a break from a christmas as I need a birthday card for my sister.
Now the lighting in the photo has caused my ribbon to look brighter and the scallop mat darker than it actually is, IRL it does all match the DP better, honest!As it was a black card base I needed to line the inside so just used the offcuts from my DP, punched out bits and all!, along with a pale green paper to decorate it:-
- Images: 'Daisy' Sweet art Ebony stamp from Sugar Nellie range at Funky kits (links down my sidebar) inside sentiments are various Hero arts stamps
- Colouring: Promarkers with a touch of twinkling H2O's and stickles glue in the flowers
- DP: Basic Grey Urbain Prairie pad
- Tools: petite circle nesties for the image, fiskers circle cutter for the semi circles (need to practice that more LOL), Martha Stewart 'Frond' leaf punch and various flower punches from stash to make the 2 stacked flowers on the front. 'sister' written with ATB tape writer with scrap of 'core-dinations' card
- Others: ribbon and brads from stash
Thanks for dropping by and all the lovely comments you leave!