Wednesday, 12 November 2008

High Hopes #7: 'Ho, Ho, Ho!'

I love High Hopes stamps (they always make me smile) but never seem to get a chance to join in the challenges (and it's been a while since I last inked one up!) but I've finally made it this week, whoohoo! The theme is 'sparklemania' so out came my glamour dust again :) and this cute santa stamp with a twist! Kept it fairly simple and the colours quite unisex so it can be suitable for male or female for those last minute 'oops I need a card' moments! Materials: (all highlighted products are available from Silly Monkeys )
  • Images: 'Reindeer games' High Hopes stamp, stamped onto kraft coloured cardstock. 'Ho,ho,ho' sentiment from a Studio G 99p mini set
  • Colouring: prismacolor Pencils & blended with Sansador and paper stumps. Added snow with Decoart glistening snow writer which I sprinkled glamour dust on whilst still wet for extra sparkle. Stickles used on santa's white fur trim
  • Papers: Basic grey 'toyland' from figgy pudding range
  • Others: brown and kraft coloured cardstock, garden twine and Martha Stewart train punch from my stash. Edges have been distressed and faux stitching added with silver gelpen.
O.K, 2 posts in a day is more than enough! I'll hopefully see you tomorrow for my CCT card. Thanks for dropping by and have a good day!

18 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

love this cute image Fran and how you used the craft paper for stamping - I must try this! love all the sparkle too. hugs, annie x

angeljakki said...

lovely card as always x x

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Wow! This card is fabulous! I love the effect you get when stamping on Kraft paper. I love all your sparkles. You make fab card Fran!

Judy x

Glitter Monkey said...

Great use of the stamps Fran - fabby card and lovely shimmer. Lol Lynn x

Malin said...

Super cute image and a very lovley card..

The Magnolia Winter kit is here now, not so many cuties as I have hoped for..

//Malin

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love the cute image and all the wonderful sparkle. Hugs Nikki x

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! The image really pops out on the coloured background, I love the string you've added too! xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love the image

dawnmarieg said...

Beautiful Fran, love the High Hopes stamps. Your colouring is fantastic as always.x

fairymadjo said...

its very stunning , your papers are lovely,jo x

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is just so fabulous just adore that effect of stamping on the craft paper. And what a fab image that is
Hugs Jacqui x

Moni said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Moni

Kim said...

Fran I LOVE this card! WOW you did an AMAZING job...the coloring is terrific! I am still in shock over how much I love this card! Are you sure you can't come to WI, USA to come and teach me some tricks of the trade? hee hee!
Very lovely!
Hugs~ Kim

leenda said...

Adorable!

Shary said...

Great card again Fran. Love the way the image looks on the craft paper.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Christmas card, love the image and all the shimmer.

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful card & like the Kraft coloured card :o)x

Ila said...

Wow!! Fabulous and Fun!! I love how you colored on kraft paper...it looks Totally Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin