Materials (all highlighted items available from Silly Monkeys, just click on it to take you to site):
- Image: 'bugs decorating christmas tree' Alota stamp (the little bug in corner of card is supposed to be adding the star at the top of the tree but I've cut him out and moved him)
- Colouring: Promarkers, then highlighted tree and some bits with twinkling H2o's. Added diamond glaze to popcorn, wings and baubles and glamour dust over the baubles and wings whilst still wet. The whole image has been matted with scallop oval and is raised with 3d foam for added dimension.
- Papers: 'peppermint' DP from Basic Grey 'figgy pudding' range
- Tools: petite scallop ovals nestabilities, Martha stewart train border punch (love this one, it's so cute)
- Others: Base card is pearlescent green cardstock I've had in my stash for years (think it was from craftwork cards). Brads, ribbons also from stash (think they are Papermania or Dovecraft)
It's been hubby's day today so I've not had a chance to sort out my blog candy yet as I wanted to finish this card first but I will get to it soon, honest (did have a lovely lunch at Yo Sushi though! Was soo happy to find they opened a branch in the new 'Liverpool One' shopping centre as I love Sushi and Japenese food and have missed that since moving back up north.)