This is Herb from the new Lizzie and Herb release and I just love him! I've used this week's sketch over on Friday sketchers to make a quick card - hope you like him.
- Images: 'Herb' stamp from the new Lizzie and Herb release over on Whiff of Joy. As is the cute 'winter friends' sentiment which is from the new 'winter love' set and you get 6 gorgeous sayings in it.
- Colouring: wanted soft subtle colours on this so stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with distress inks and lots of twinkling H2O's - more sparkly IRL
- Papers: Basic Grey 'Wassail' pad and I've matched with cardstock from my mountain of card from papermill and DCWV
- Tools: Martha stewart border punches (picket fence & scallop dots) on the 2 corner pieces. snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder on the pack piece of card, snowflake is cuttlebug die and embosser duo and Heidi swapp distresser for edges around the image and the mat.
- Others: ribbon, brads from stash (white ones are fuzzy felt ones which I love). faux stitching around image with silver gel pen.