Thursday, 13 November 2008

CCT#36-Red & green:'loving christmas wishes'

It's Thursday which means it's CCT time again. This week it's a nice and simple colour theme, 'red & green' so I finally got to use some of my new Magnolia stamps and made this:

Materials:

  • Images: Tilda (can never remember all the strange names they get given!), ticket stamp and the heart/holly decoration all from the new christmas/winter collection '08
  • Colouring: watercoloured with distress ink from the inkpads (some use the refill bottles). Aged the ticket with Heidi swapp distresser and 'old paper' inkpad. Added stickles to the decorations, her buttons and the bow in her hair
  • Papers: all scraps from a previous card so already had the square scallop frame and the circle cut out - I just played about with it to get a layout that worked (it's PM 'wonderful christmas time' pack)
  • Others: Martha Stewart border punches (scallop dots & embossed zigzag), ribbon, flowers, metal spacer and brad from stash

Think I'm fairly up to date with my DT stuff so off to play with some of my other new Whiff of Joys and Magnolias today before the clubkit arrives (soon I hope!) They've started sending them out and Malin posted a picture of them here - Love the look of some of them and that giant glass will be fab to perch a Tilda on for new year/celebration cards - very 'Ditta von teese', LOL (for those that don't know she's a burlesque performer and has this signiture striptease she does in a giant champagne glass ;D)

Have a good day, I'm hoping my new nesties dies will get here today (love the 2 new 'labels' shapes)

24 comments:

Shary said...

She looks lovely Fran. Love all the accessories too. Beautiful card.
Have fun with your nesties.

Bunny B said...

This is very pretty!! She's so lovely :)

Kristine said...

Oooh Fran!
I love it when you coulour the hair this way on the images. As I said earlier I have a hard time finding the right way to make dark hair! But now I have some tips from you and I'll try it out soon;)
And this card is fabulous!
Hugs
KRistine

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Fran, I love the new Tildas. Hope your new goodies arrive today

craftyb said...

Hi Fran, gorgeous card...love this Tilda....I too am excited for the new stamp kit...i love the look of it! bx

CraftyC said...

Stunning card Fran, love the rich colours and a cute Tilda!
Clairex

Diane.W. said...

Fran,you must be soooo rich,lol!!! You have everything & I'm sure you must need a bigger house by now?!
Your card is beautiful & luv all the details :o)x

ink'n'rubba said...

love her Fran! beautiful colouring and those papers are fabulous. I just ordered some 'extras' from Magnolia - why didn't I get that fabby heart with holly! duh! hugs, annie x

All Pink girl said...

Stunning card Fran ,fabulouly coloured as always ,love it ,Dawnxx

MichelleO said...

Very pretty! Love her dark hair. Wonderful coloring!
HUGS
MichelleO

Lisa said...

Another fab card Fran love you creations.

Malin said...

Beautiful Fran!
I love Tildas with vlack hair.
//Malin

Kim said...

Fran...such a lovely card! Beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim

Rach said...

gorgeous Fran love the dark haired tilda, I got my magnolia club kit this morning so i expect yours will be with you soon..
hugs rachxx

Glitter Monkey said...

This is a lovely stamp and you have done a gorgeous card. Thanks for your advice on the wedding invite - I hadn't thought of postage issues! Lol Lynn x

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Just gorgeous. I love the way you have coloured Tilda's hair to make it glossy! So talented! Love the distressed Ticket too!

Judy x

Gill said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love the colours and your Tilda stamp is so sweet, beautifully coloured
hugs Gill x

Beth said...

Gorgeous work Fran! I love your colouring and the cute holly images in the corners! Fab layout too! xx

Donalda's Blog said...

Oh Fran this is just gorgeous love the color tones dear. And so beautiful colored

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful Fran!! Tilda is so pretty!! Kelly

Lilian said...

Lovely card! Love how you colored Tilda. Have a great weekend.

debby4000 said...

WOW Tilda looks fabulous and love the other stamps too. My kit has arrived so it should be with you soon.

Bev said...

Oooh this is just out of this world Fran, I so love how you colour your images. Just stunning!

hugs Bev x

Helena said...

STUNNING, she is fantastic, love the colours!!!!
xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin