- Images: 'Herb' and 'Herb with teacup' from Whiff of Joy stamps, cut out and stuck on with silicone glue so that they curve off the card. Sentiment is 'christmas wishes' set from Whiff of Joy too.
- Colouring: promarkers and cosmic shimmer paint in 'icicles' for the snow (might be able to see it better if you click on photo)
- Paper: BG Wassail dp and matching red card from scrap box. Snowflake cut from white glitter card.
- Tools: Mega curved rectangles nestabilities, cuttlebug snowflake cut & emboss duo die
- Others: ribbon and brad from stash. Glittered around the sentiment with glue pen and glamour dust.