Thursday, 20 November 2008

CCT: snow & snowflakes

CCT theme this week is 'snow & snowflakes' so perfect excuse for me to ink up a couple of my Herb stamps but just looking at them I've just realised one is a 'she' so I think I'll call her Herbette LOL. Anyway, this is a nice simple card I made, all stemming from scrap piece of DP I had on my desk.

Materials:

  • Images: 'Herb' and 'Herb with teacup' from Whiff of Joy stamps, cut out and stuck on with silicone glue so that they curve off the card. Sentiment is 'christmas wishes' set from Whiff of Joy too.
  • Colouring: promarkers and cosmic shimmer paint in 'icicles' for the snow (might be able to see it better if you click on photo)
  • Paper: BG Wassail dp and matching red card from scrap box. Snowflake cut from white glitter card.
  • Tools: Mega curved rectangles nestabilities, cuttlebug snowflake cut & emboss duo die
  • Others: ribbon and brad from stash. Glittered around the sentiment with glue pen and glamour dust.

21 comments:

Rach said...

A brilliant card Fran. looks wonderful. hugs rachxx

Heather's Creations said...

Beautiful card, Fran, lovely colouring :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous card Fran and love how you have combined the two stamps, Hugs, Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Stunning snowpeople Fran they are gorgeous together.

Glitter Monkey said...

Fabulous "Herby" card Fran!! Stunning colouring. Lol Lynn x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Fran, i love all the papers you have used and the cute images.

Shary said...

Great card Fran so much to look at. Gorgeous

mar1ene said...

Gorgeous Fran,
Herb looks smashing..lol
Hugs, Marlene x

All Pink girl said...

Stunning card fabulous colouring and detail ,Brilliant ,Dawnxx

Steph said...

Such a fab card! Love the papers and the colouring you've used.

Zimtschnecke said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and papers you have used! Great work!

hugs Zimtschnecke

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Love the Herb family...gorgeous card Fran.
Hugs
Carole :-)

Kim said...

Beautiful Fran! And I love your new name for the girl snowman! or should I say snow-woman! hee hee! Love your ribbon and that snowflake is gorgeous!
Hugs~ Kim

Malin said...

I love this card and the snow mans are too cute...
//Malin

stampingheaven said...

Gorgeous card and fab colouring.

nessy said...

beautiful card fran ~just love the snow people!
vanessa xx

Janna said...

This is really pretty! Great job!

ink'n'rubba said...

love how you used the two WOJ snowmen on this card Fran, and fabulous colouring. hugs, annie x

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Absolutlely Gorgeous!! your coloring, papers and accents are Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila

Kathy said...

Very cute card Fran!! Love your Herb and Herbette!! They are colored in so perfectly!! Love the colors and the papers are gorgeous!! I can't wait to get my cuttlebug snowflake ~ I can't believe I didn't see it before!! Gorgeous card and have a great week-end!! :)Kathy

pasiakowa said...

I simply love that card!
It's so... so.. faboulus and brings all the warm thouhgts :)
Beautiful coloring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin