Thursday, 27 November 2008

CCT #38 lilac: meet Toodles

CCT this week is 'lilac'. So nice refreshing change if you've been making christmas cards in reds and greens and other more christmassy colours! I could have made a lilac christmas card but fancied a break and it was good excuse to ink up this gorgeous new stamp from Toodles & Binks.

Materials:

  • Images: 'Toodles & Binks skate' stamp and 'figures of 8' quote from Stamp Galaxy
  • Colouring: Watercoloured with distress inks and lots of twinkling H2O's as I wanted this to shimmer to go with the shimmer in the DP. You might see it better if you click on photo
  • DP: DCWV nursery stack
  • Others: cardstock from papermill, flowers, brad and zoomz from stash

Well, thanks for stopping by and I want to wish any US readers out there a happy thanksgiving day!

21 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, I love this cute image and your colouring is perfect. have a good day

Kathy said...

Adorable card Fran!! That image is so cute!! I needed the break from x-mas cards as well and I almost used this paper because I don't have much lilac but seen my Crate paper in my basket! Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes!! Well I am off to bed!! Have a great day as well!! :)Kathy

Viv said...

So cute Fran! Love the shimmer going on. Coloured to perfection too as always. ;0)
Viv xx

Monique said...

A beautifull card Fran !!!

Monique

ink'n'rubba said...

gorgeous card Fran and a cute image too. hugs, annie x

Donnas Den said...

Lovely card, Fran

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Such an adorable image and beautiful colouring as always Fran, Hugs, Nikki x

Lisa said...

Ooo this is so pretty and that image is sooo cute.

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet image and sentiment and I love the colour scheme Fran.

mar1ene said...

Gorgeous card, love it :)

Marlene x

Helena said...

Such a cute image, beautiful card!
xxxx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a gorgeous and cute card! I love the image and the sentiment so much!

Thanks for the inspiration! ;-)

hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Great card and very cute image. I just love how the sentiment matches so well! Love all the little pearls!
Judy x

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card ,fabulous colouring and detail ,love it ,Dawnxx

toodlesandbinks said...

Beautiful job as always Fran. Thank you. I love it.

kay

Jo said...

Gorgeous card Fran and beautifully coloured.

Think I may be back in the land of the living now!!

Deb said...

Fabulous card Fran, I love this gorgeous image and quote! have a great weekend!

michele said...

fab card fran and beautiful colouring hugs mx

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful creations, love the cute image.

Malin said...

Beautiful card as always, noting more to say about that.
//Malin

Cazzy said...

That is a lovely image Fran.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin