Monday, 10 November 2008

Calender 2009 - Jan

I got this fab Karen fosters blank calender and calender bundle from Silly Monkey and it's fantastic for making a quick calender. You just use the dp and stickers that you get for each month (each a diff colour scheme) and just colour your images to match and voila, 1 month done! As the panel is only 4x4 it's just right for all my 'little people' stamps. The other good thing is that it's a perpetual calender so if you don't finish it in time it can be for the following year! or if you don't add a year to it you can use it indefinately.

This is Jan and as it has loads of sparkle and bling (it has honest, there's stickles everywhere, including all over the dp, just not showing very well in photo). Tilda and Edwin are from various 2008 Magnolia collections coloured with Promarkers and twinkling H2O's The dp and all the various stickers that you see including the 'January', 'celebrate', balloons etc are from the bundle kit. All I've added is some silver mirri card, ribbon and some chipboard numbers for '09.

I'm going to do the whole calender using Magnolias (well, I've got enough to choose from!) so you will be seeing the other 11 months over the following few weeks!

16 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Great idea & calendar :o)x

Helen said...

Great calendar!
I've been inspired by the one you made last year, to make some to give as Xmas pressies this year.
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous idea and look forward to see the other months especially as Jan looks gorgeous.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Wow this calendar is just gorgeous Fran, love the way you have decorated it. Hugs Nikki x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

What a great project to do Fran...how nice to decorate it with your Magnolia stamps...have lots of fun with it!
I won't enter your blog candy Fran...but I am happy to tell everyone about it...I'll include it in my next post...wordpress won't let me upload a picture at the moment :-(
Have a nice day.
Carole x

Rach said...

what a fabulous creation Fran...wonderful. hugs rachxx

fairymadjo said...

wow its very gorgeous hun, hugs jo x

Kim said...

Fran this is adorable! I love it! What a fun idea! :)
Hugs~ Kim

MichelleO said...

I love these Calendars... it is so sad to thow away calendars, and these can be used over and over! Yours will be awesome with all these magnolias! Really love January... looking forward to the other 11!
HUGS
MichelleO

ink'n'rubba said...

wow Fran what a fabulous idea! and I love that you are going to use your Magnolias for each month, I'm looking forward to seeing some more! hugs, annie x

CraftyC said...

Looks fantastic Fran!
Clairex

Malin said...

I love the calendar idea, you have such good ideas...!

Looking forward to see the rest, January looks beautiful.

//Malin

nessy said...

wonderful idea fran ~ did you say you had a few magnolia satmps??? wait to see the other 11 months
vanessa xx

Ila said...

Fabulous calendar!! the way you decorated it is Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

Shary said...

Great idea. Wonder if I'd be able to keep it up though.
Yours looks fab so far Fran.

Karen said...

I'm in the process of making a small calendar but I love this long one and how you have decorated it. look forward to seeing the rest.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin