Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Blog candy winner . . .

. . . out of the 295ish entries (had a few duplicates so ignored those) I had, using random.org . . .

Here are your random numbers:
37
Timestamp: 2008-11-18 00:12:15 UTC

which would make it . . .

craftyb said...
Hi Fran, oh such YUM-E candy....very generous of you....huge congratulations on those massive hits!! bx

Congrats Bernie! If you could email me I will send you your goodies this week.

Thanks to everyone who entered and for all your lovely comments! Hopefully you'll have better luck elsewhere (as I've noticed quite a few blogoversary candies around at the moment, seems Nov was a popular month to start a blog :)) If you're still after some more candy I've still got some WoJ goodies to come in a couple of weeks . . so keep your eyes peeled!

Hopefully be back later this evening with a card, until then, have a good day!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for doing the candy Fran. x

Doris said...

congrats to winner and thanks for opportunity to win:)

craftyb said...

Thank you soooo much Fran...I am THRILLED to bits...this is a fabulous candy and I can't believe my luck!! bx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin