Monday, 17 November 2008

2 quick gift card/tags

It's the start of another week and I'm running behind already! Didn't manage to make any cards over the weekend what with work and hubby pulling something in the back of his ankle after a short burst of badminton on Sun (and as he says -'he hadn't even started to break a sweat!) so I had to work Sun evening and he's going around limping and milking it for all it's worth ;/ (although he did give me a fright when it happened so am glad it wasn't something worse. Even though this is probably going to take a while to heal in itself.)

I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winner of my candy and hopefully with a card too. I shall leave you with 2 quick gift cards/tags I did recently but haven't got round to showing. Just really simple, images coloured with promarkers and matted onto scrap DP. One's 'Daisy' from Sugar Nellie and the other is a cute Hanglar girl.

Have a good evening and remember to warm up properly before excercise!!

21 comments:

Love to Doodle! said...

Oooh...stunning.....I have this Daisy stamp but have yet to ink up!

I looove the colours and papers you've used and your colouring is amazing on both! Love them...

Hope hubby recovers soon...

xx

Glitter Monkey said...

Stunning colouring Fran. I really must get mine inked up too! I do hope your DH is okay babes. Lol Lynn x

Diane.W. said...

Both are gorgeous!
Hope you are ok & hope hubby is on the mend :o)x

Malin said...

I love the colours and I your cards is stunning!
//Malin

Chrissie said...

Both of these are so adorable Fran! I love the colour schemes you've chosen too.
I do hope your DH is better soon, I always thought exercise was dangerous! ha ha

Moni said...

Stunnung cards! Hugs, Moni

Rach said...

gorgeous tags Fran, I still haven't managed to ink up my daisy stamp...shame on me...Hope that hubby will soon be on the mend. hugs rachx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Love your tags Fran..especially like how you have coloured the hair on the second one :-)
Hope your hubby gets better soon.
Carole :-)

Steph said...

These are both gorgeous images. Absolutely love how you've coloured them in and the colours you've chosen x

Jenni Hamilton said...

These are gorgeous and beatifully coloured.
Jenni x

Cazzy said...

I love the Hangler girl.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Two gorgeous images Fran.. I love them both and beautifully coloured, Hugs, Nikki x

craftyb said...

They're gorgeous Fran. I particularly love Daisy - and she's coloured to perfection! bx

Happy Crafter said...

They are beautiful Fran i love your colouring its perfect :)
Val xxx

Tindaloo said...

Nice tags and gorgeous coloring!

Kim said...

I love your tags Fran! The sugar nellis one is adorable....and the Hangler one is MINE! I love that card...it's hanging on my memory board in my craft corner and I think of you everytime I go in there! Thanks again for the beautiful card! :) I am loving my little angels too!
Hugs~ Kim

debby4000 said...

Fabulous little gift cards, wonderful colouring. Hope Hubby recovers quickly.

Anki said...

Amazing Fran! Your colouring is soo great! Wow! I am stunned! Kram - Anki

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous tages so cute and fabulous ,love them ,Dawnxx

Pouky said...

Love the second card, really ! The papers are cute and the side of the red one is beautiful !

ink'n'rubba said...

ouch! hope DH gets better soon - so you can get back to crafting! love the little tags you made, especially Daisy. hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin