Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: tag you're it!

Theme this week over on Tilda & Friends is to turn your ATC into a tag.

So, thought I'd finally use a 'friend' instead of tilda this week and coloured up my cute hanglar tag girl (just love her princess Leah hair buns don't you ;) ) and made a quick ATC by colouring her in with my promarkers and stickles on the wings. stamped 'for you' and the flowers from a studio g set onto the tag she's holding. Rounded off the corners of the ATC with a punch and distressed all round the edges with my heidi swapp distresser (used to use the file I got for my paper stumps but the little distresser is is much quicker and gives a more raised distressy edge IYKWIM!) then added a bit of doodling around the edge:
Then to turn it into a tag I punched out green tag with my large sizzix die, added some DP and punched out flowers and leaves (again a sizix die) from my scrap box, bit more doodling and distressing, few gems, an eyelet and ribbon to finish and you get this:


Have a good day. Just remembered I'm working tonight and haven't made my CCT card for tomorrow yet, oops! Best go get to it then.

11 comments:

Rach said...

oooo, how yummy, gorgeous colours fran and your hangler image is adorable. perfect.xx

ink'n'rubba said...

she is so cute and I love how you put the atc onto that sizzix tag - I have that die somewhere too! hugs, annie x

Kathy said...

Just gorgeous Fran!! Love the colors and of course your perfect coloring!! I need you to give me some lessons!! Love the tag that you have made from your ATC!! Very cute and yes I love her hair, too!! :)Kathy

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Fran, i love the cute Hanglar and great colours

CraftyC said...

I just love your blog Fran, everything on it is gorgeous!!
Clairex

MichelleO said...

Very cute and a great challenge this week, ATC's make perfect tags! Love those glittery leaves and flowers!
HUGS
MichelleO

Tammi said...

Adorable ATC, love all the extras on it and your coloring, she so cute!

Shary said...

Lol she does have princess Leah hair! Great tag Fran ! Like your new photo too.

Helena said...

Beautiful tag and beautifully coloured!

xxxx

fairymadjo said...

its sooo pretty, huggs jo x

NGCARDS said...

Oooh this is gorgeous hun, love the colours and various shapes its brill =) xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin