Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: let's swap!

It's an open theme this week over on Tilda & Friends but with a twist! Shary is hosting a swap. So enter your ATC as per normal but then send it off with an SAE to Shary and you will get an ATC back- how fun is that?! All ATCs entered will be included in the swap, including all our DT ones. For full details and address to send your ATCs & SAE to see the Tilda & Friends blog.

Right, here's my ATC which will be going into the swap (think the weather's influenced my theme!)
Tilda, the log and the 'autumn wishes' sentiment are from the Autumn kit and have been coloured with promarkers. Added stickles to the flowers and diamond glaze over her wellies so they are nice & shiny. Tilda has been curved and stuck on with silicone glue but you can't really see how 3D it is in the photo. The background is just bit of scrap dp and brown cardstock punched out with my fiskars threading water border punch. That's it really, apart from a leaf brad from stash.

Hope you'll join in, the more the merrier, and it'll be fun to receive one back in the post and see up close how someone else crafts and you may even pick up some tips and ideas in the process. So go get the details over on the ATC blog.

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous ATC Fran, I love the colours you have used. I have used the same stamps for my Autumn one!

debby4000 said...

Stunning ATC, gorgeous colouring.

Debbie said...

Beautiful ATC Fran Love the cute Tilda and gorgeous colours you have used, Hugs Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Brilliant ATC Fran love the autumn colours, she looks so cosy
Hugs Jacqui x

Tricia said...

Oooo... hope I get yours back in the swap. I'd love to see one of your creations in person!! :)

ink'n'rubba said...

she is a cute Tilda and love the autumnal colours. hugs, annie x

Shary said...

Gorgeous again Fran. Love the sparkle to the flowers. Fab!

Helena said...

Stunning just so stunning, wow!

xxxx

Kathy said...

I just love this ATC Fran!! The colors are so pretty and those flowers are just downright gorgeous!! It is all just too cute! Love how the log looks huge with these!! How neat that they are swapping them out maybe I will give one a try since I have never made one!! Have a great day :)Kathy

Alison said...

This is stunning Fran I love the rich colours.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin