Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: Halloween Spooks

ATC theme this week is 'Halloween Spooks' so just perfect for me to ink up my third and last Halloween Magnolia before it's too late! It's another quickie though as I'm still not feeling that creative at the moment. Think it's just one of those phases, do you ever get them? where you just can't muster the energy to be creative. Anyway, figured I'd just go with the flow and hopefully it'll pass (It's not affected my spending though so maybe my new stash will help when it arrives ;D)

Tilda's been coloured with Promarkers then cut out and raised with silicone glue. The fab DP is from Pink Petticoat. I don't have any Halloween papers as I didn't really need any but they had these free when you bought the big dots download and at £1.99 I thought why not (there's quite a few designs in it, I love the little ghost one)! The tab is cut with my SU tab punch and Halloween cut with my SU word window punch. That's it really.

******************

Sorry for my lack of cards/visit this week but hope normal services will resume soon, please bear with me whilst my mojo is on vacation!

I'll leave you with a picture of my fabulous Martha Stewart punches that arrived yesterday, which I just have to share as it was like christmas come early! A WONDERFUL blogging friend in US offered to get them for me - you know who you are and I am eternally grateful ;)
From the top:frond leaf punch, picket fence, train, arch lattice, scallop dots, embossed zigzag.
(they're not available in the UK and the MS website don't have alot in stock at the moment but I'm sure they will eventually for anyone who would like them and doesn't have a contact in the US)

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Fran, I love this Tilda and the DP is great. Have fun with your new punches

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran! Your ATC is fab,like the tab (might pinch that idea,lol!!!)
The MS punches are fab,you have got 2 that are on my wish list,fence & zig zag.I got 2 SU punches from USA yesterday,so good!!!
Hope your mojo comes back soon :o)x

Malin said...

Beautiful ATC and I lov the MS-punces!
//Malin

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Hey sorry to hear you've not been feeling too creative..still this ATC is very cute. I love your new border punhes..they look great . I have bought some Ms punches but you end up paying loads in customs..yuk! Need a friend in America!

Judy x

MichelleO said...

Wonderful "spooky atc" Too cute, love the punches.. I have been buying and sending to people as well. Now it is getting harder as they are all out of stock! And I still need a few myself!

HUGS
MichelleO

ink'n'rubba said...

fab atc with witchy Tilda and great bacground papers. And wow you have a lot of punches to play with - I'm sure your mojo will come home soon now! hugs, annie x

Shary said...

It's a great ATC Fran love the paper and of course Tilda. Great punches too.
Thank you for the comment on my blog re. GD and the one about the "other" DT.;0)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Fran you are so lucky to get your hands on these marvellous punches, can't wait to see some of your creations using them! Hugs linda x

Denise said...

Very cute Halloween card. Love all those punches you got.

cats whiskers said...

Great ATC as usual Fran, I do admire your colouring and creativity so much. And wow those punches, now I have some more to add to my wish list, I love the picket fence how useful is that
Hugs Jacqui x

jogjacartoonvisit said...

so pretty...

Kathy said...

I ran out and got the Frond one and the dot one!! I love it!!! Thanks for making me take a closer look at them :) Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin