now, now, I'm talking cards!
This is for PTW challenge which is another fab sketch from Katharina this week (well, what's left of it!), so thought I'd add to my christmas cards (not long to go now really!) and time for a more simple style, to suit the image.
- Images: Elzybells stamp part of the 'cold nose . warm heart' dinky christmas set. The circle sentiment is part inkadinkao set (the circle bit) and part studio g 99p set (the wordy bit) from last year.
- Colouring: Promarkers, what little there is plus some stickles
- Papers: DCWV 'christmas wishes' paper pad
- Tools: Petite scallop ovals and circles nesties used to cut and mat image and sentiment
- Others: DCWV green cardstock for base card, some textured silver paper from Papermill, ribbon, brads, bella's baubles from stash