Sunday, 19 October 2008

Sunday quickie

now, now, I'm talking cards!

This is for PTW challenge which is another fab sketch from Katharina this week (well, what's left of it!), so thought I'd add to my christmas cards (not long to go now really!) and time for a more simple style, to suit the image.

Materials:

  • Images: Elzybells stamp part of the 'cold nose . warm heart' dinky christmas set. The circle sentiment is part inkadinkao set (the circle bit) and part studio g 99p set (the wordy bit) from last year.
  • Colouring: Promarkers, what little there is plus some stickles
  • Papers: DCWV 'christmas wishes' paper pad
  • Tools: Petite scallop ovals and circles nesties used to cut and mat image and sentiment
  • Others: DCWV green cardstock for base card, some textured silver paper from Papermill, ribbon, brads, bella's baubles from stash

Hope you've all had a good weekend, I was naughty and added to my paper mountain by ordering the new Basic Grey 'Wassail' christmas papers. Have you seen them, they were just too gorgeous to resist! So I've got that plus some DT things to stalk the postie for this week :D.

17 comments:

michele said...

hi fran, gorgeous card! i keep trying to get xmas ones started but things keep getting in the way!!lol have a good week hugs mx

Diane.W. said...

Great card & image :o)x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours you've used!
Helen x

CraftyC said...

Another great card Fran, I've just ordered those papers too!!
Clairex

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, the image is beautiful and love the added sparkle, love how you have combined the two stamps for the sentiment, Hugs, Nikki x

Katharina Frei said...

Love this Fran!! Perfect layout for the cute stamp!

dawnmarieg said...

Hi Fran, card is beautiful (as always). I hav'nt even started my Christmas cards yet (bad Dawn) don't seem to manage my time very well tut! Your cards are gorgeous and they give me such inspiration. Thank you. DawnM.x

Malin said...

Lovley card, the colouring is perfect, I love the papers.
//Malin

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, love the image

cats whiskers said...

Hi Fran, it might be sinple but its stunning, I love that cute image and the colours you have used.
Hugs Jacqui x

steph said...

This is gorgeous Fran! Love the image! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Rach said...

a wonderful card as always fran, have fun with your new booty..Hugs rachxx

Heather "Hev" said...

Such a lovely card to add to your stash :)

ink'n'rubba said...

beautiful card Fran and love the papers! hugs, annie x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Gorgeous card Fran and I love the ribbon...really sweet image.
carole :-)

Malin said...

Lovley card as always, I haven´t started my X-mas cards yet..

//Malin

fi said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the detail!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin