Monday, 6 October 2008

Spoonful of sugar: Christmas angel

Had to join in spoonful this week as it's a fab sketch by the ever so talented Camilla (I adore her work) and I love my scallop borders at the moment so this sketch just called out to me! I've flipped the sketch onto it's side and have used some more of the gorgeous new Whiff of Joy Oct releases

Materials:

  • Images: 'Matthew with present', 'Willow's armchair', 'Melinda's heart' WoJ stamps merry christmas sentiment is from studio G's 99p clear sets and the little circle word dot from a hero arts christmas circle set many moons ago. the heart cushion and Matthew have been curved and stuck with silicone glue to give some dimension.
  • Colouring: Promarkers, twinkling h20's and stickles on his wings
  • Paper: If colours look familiar it's because they are the scraps from my last card (BG figgy) Just used a green base card this time.
  • Others: fiskars threading border punch, holly button and gems from stash.

Hope everyone's having a good Monday. I've just about calmed down now from yesterday, thank you for all your lovely messages! Autumn/fall has definately arrived as there's a chill in the air now even when the sun's streaming in. Off to spend the day with DH (it's his day off) but will be back later tonight to announce winner of blog candy.


17 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

isn't he adorable! gorgeous card Fran with so many pretty details and fabulous colouring. hugs, annie x

cats whiskers said...

Awesome, gobsmacking beautiful and every other adjective I can think of.
Hugs Jacqui c

Michele said...

Stunning card. Love the images and the way you coloured them in. Michele x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Another beautiful card, we come to expect nothing but perfect from you and you certainly don't disappoint! Stunning! Hugs Linda x

Heather's Creations said...

Beautiful card Fran, love the papers you have used and your colouring is amazing as always :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Bubbles said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Joanne x

MichelleO said...

First - CONGRATS!!!! And yes I yelled that! WHooo Hoooo!


Second - to the card, wow now I am even more excited that those stamps are on their way to me! Wonderful scene! Great!
HUGS
MichelleO

Malin said...

So beautiful Fran! I love the details...

//Malin

Monique said...

Wow what a beautiful card.

Newstampinaddict said...

OH, so awesome!! Love this card.

Kathy said...

Oh I love what you have done with the sketch!! All the images you have put together are fabulous!! The colors and that paper are pretty too!! That is like my fav christmas pack!! He is a little cutie!! Have a great day with your hubby :)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I love how you've used the chair, that I didn't buy and now wishing I did.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran and what wonderful accessory stamps too, Beautiful colouring as always, Hugs, Nikki x

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous and of course your colouring is amazing, huge congrats on your DT post at SM, well done hun
lv Gill x

CraftyC said...

A stunning card Fran, well deone on becoming a DT too!!
Clairex

Helena said...

This card is fantastic love the colours!

xxxx

Lim said...

Beautiful card Fran. I love the scene that you created. ;)
Stunning as usual
Hugs,
LIM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin