Sunday, 5 October 2008

OMG, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoohoo! I'm so thrilled to be able to say that I have been accepted onto the DT for Silly Monkey Crafts along with Lim (congrats Lim, how fab is this?!!!), especially as they had so many wonderful applicants to choose from - guess it was just my lucky day!

I'm really looking forward to working (if you can call it 'work') with Bryony and the rest of the fabby team (*waves* to Marlene & Nikki !) over on the shop blog.

Right off to watch my recorded Strictly come dancing results show and try and calm down. Don't forget you still have time to enter my WoJ candy (see top right of blog for link) which closes tomorrow 8pm.

19 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations Fran!!! Whohoo... What a great team to be a part of!! Congrats again. Have a great week!! :)Kathy

Lim said...

Congratulations Fran...I'm so happy for you and for me too :)))
I can't believe it either!! I still jumping in my chair!!
Hugs,
LIM

Anki said...

Congratulations! I know you would be one of the lucky ones, since your colouring and all the cards you make are just wonderful! Kram - Anki

Zarah said...

Congratulations! :D

Malin said...

Congratulations Fran!
I am so happy for you!
//Malin

Shary said...

congratulations Fran, so well deserved!! Looking forward to seeing your work.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Congratulations Fran...wonderful news...they are so lucky to have you on the team...enjoy it!
Carole :-)

fairymadjo said...

congratulations. huggs jo x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Congratulations Fran... I'm so happy for you and look forward to working with you. Hugs, Nikki x

leann said...

Whoooo-hooooo!!!!
Biggest congrats hun ~ off to do a little dance for you!
Hugs x x x

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Well done to you Fran! You're work is amazing! Congratualtions!!!

Judy x

Kim said...

Oh well done Fran :) Kimx

Viv said...

I am thrilled for you Fran, but not in the least surprised. Your work is to die for and I look forward to the new designs with anticipation! Viv xx

ink'n'rubba said...

Congratulations Fran, your cards are always stunning so I look forward to your new creations. hugs, annie x

cats whiskers said...

Congrats Fran and well done, you deserve it dear you make such beautiful cards
hugs jacqui x

Bunny B said...

Woohoo!! Congrats Fran!! That's really awesome! :)
xxx

Heather's Creations said...

Well done Fran!!! look forward to seeing some more of your amazing creations :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

debby4000 said...

Congratulations wonderful news.

Suzanne said...

Congratulations and very well deserved your cards are amazing. Sue :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin