Sunday, 12 October 2008

no card yesterday, got sidetracked!

Sorry, no card yesterday but I got sidetracked with a lovely email and then I had to go work in the evening. I am halfway through a card I just need to stop dithering with the layout, make up my mind and stick it all down, so should have it posted later tonight.


I got sidetracked as I got a rather unexpected, but lovely, email Fri asking if I wanted to be on a DT for a brand new stamp range which I didn't even know about! So off I went to have a look at the stamps and the artist behind it (as I couldn't do it if I didn't actually like the stamps or see the potential in them, now could I?!) and I have to say, it looks promising so I accepted! It's for Toodles & Binks, what do you think? (check out Rose-a-petits-pois, the artist's blog too, I loved it).


It feels different to any stamps I currently own or help promote which is nice as it means a more diverse mix of cards for me to make (but still in the cute spectrum ;) ) which should keep me on my toes and make it a bit more interesting for anyone looking. plus it was such a thrill to be asked, thanks Kay!


All exciting stuff, as the range is all still a bit of the unknown but that's half the fun I suppose! I'll keep you posted.



7 comments:

michele said...

Congrats on the new DT spot.
hugs mxx

Beth said...

Wow! Well done - you're taking over the crafting world!! These new stamps look gorgeous, I can feel another addiction coming on! xx

Mada said...

Congratulations Fran!
They are very lucky to have you and I can't wait to see your creations using their stamps which I think are simply adorable.

Hugs,
Mada

Kathy said...

Wow Fran you are a wanted woman!!! I can see why though you are like no other!! Congrats on yet another DT spot!! I can't wait to see what this is all about or maybe not!! I am already broke!! (LOL) Congrats :)Kathy

Rach said...

congratulations fran on the dt spot..whoo hoo.xx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Well done Fran...good for you!
Will pop over and have a look at the stamps.
Carole :-)

Katharina Frei said...

Congratulations Fran, this sounds very exciting!!
Hugs
Katharina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin