Saturday, 25 October 2008

No card today but a preview of ******

Don't know where this week has gone but seemed to have blinked and missed it. so, no card today but just had to show you ****** who is the next stamp in the Toodles & Bink range and should be available very soon. I just think she looks so sassy and trendy - great for more contemporary girly cards for your more sophisticated girlfriends or teenageers don't cha think?! Anyway, can't wait to get to play with her but if you fancy a chance of winning her then head on over here and you could if you can guess her name. Good luck!

Think Autumn is well and truely here now - it's so cold, dark, wet and windy today and it's only going to get darker - don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight, at least it'll be an extra hour in bed I suppose. I'm going to see if I can make a card but I need to finish making some angel charms first (I've got 20 of them all lined up and they look so cute even if I do say so - may try and take a pic when I've finished)

6 comments:

Malin said...

Autumn is here as well, cold, windy and heaps of rain - it will take me a week to get use to "winter time"... I am up early, so tomorow I will be up super early - lucky me!

Have a nice weekend,
//Malin

dawnmarieg said...

Hi Fran, thank you for popping by my blog. Needless to say its pouring here and blowing a gale, roll on summer.x

MichelleO said...

Doesn't she look fun!
HUGS
MichelleO

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Fran, this looks a fun design, will have to go and take a look. hugs Linda x

debby4000 said...

Glad to see you've been busy, wonderful cards and many thanks for mine and the pressie shall enjoy using them. Luv Debby

Helena said...

ooh, she is perfect for a young womens card!!!!

XXXX

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin