Friday, 17 October 2008

Ismaki #35: 'Have a special day'

Here's my Ismaki card for this week's challenge and I have managed to include the option of lace (happened to have got some this week, spooky!)

Thought I'd use an Elisabeth bell stamp from Sugar Nellie, which I've had stamped out for months, but not got round to using even though I think they are gorgeous (have a few like that unfortunately)!

Materials:

  • Images: 'Claudia the artist' (Sweet art ebony range of sugar nellie stamps from Funky Kits) the sentiments are from Hero arts sets (there is writing above the lace which you can't see in photo), the flourishes are an inkadinkado set.
  • Colouring: Promarkers
  • Papers: Basic Grey 'Ambrosia' pad
  • Tools: Square scallop nesties, a cuttlebug tag die, small circle punch and heidi swapp paper distresser
  • Others: lace threaded through with ribbon, more ribbon for the tag, pearl gems, butterfly charm, etc from stash.

Have to say, I taken the photo at an angle and this has caused some of it to look like it's not straight, but it is - honest! Off to make lunch then I'm off to work for the evening. Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by and leaving all your lovely comments. Talking of which it's my blogoversary end of the month so will have to think up some suitable candy to celebrate. Can't believe how quick this year has gone by!

25 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

another gorgeous card Fran and love this image. hugs, annie x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Beautiful card Fran, love the BG papers. I have the same problem with stamps!
Carole :-)

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card & colours :o)x

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Fran!! Love that paper and your lace is beautiful!! I am the same way so much to do so little time.....
Have a great week-end!! :)Kathy

Debbie said...

Another gorgeous card Fran The DP is beautiful, Hugs Debbie x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Fran, lov ethe cute image and the wonderful butterfly papers. Hugs Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Fran, I love the papers and a fab image

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is a stunning card Fran. I adoret this image and the colours you've chosen! hugs Linda x

Karina said...

wauw, very beautiful.

CraftyC said...

I just love those backing papers! A great card Fran....
Clairex

100drine said...

Beautiful card

Malin said...

Oh I love the card, I love everything about it!

//Malin

Heather's Creations said...

Beautiful card Fran, like the butterfly paper you have used and the colours are wonderful :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Michele said...

Ohhh this is a beautiful card. Love it. Michele x

Tova said...

beautiful card

mrsspook said...

A stunning card
June x

Simone said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Simone

mu42800 said...

une sublime carte pour le challenge j'aime beaucoup le tampon fille
bizz Mu

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Frances, love the colours used :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Lisa said...

Oh Fran simly stunning!!

michele said...

fab card again fran love all those butterflies. hugs mxx

Camilla said...

WOW!! This is stunning!! As I also love butterflies;) Love it!!
Hugs, Camilla.

Jenny said...

Eine tolle Karte.Das Papier ist echt klasse.

cats whiskers said...

Oh Fran another stunning creation from you love the colours
Hugs jacqui x

Marie said...

Oh my gosh! I'm in love with this card! I must get this stamp! Where is it from???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin