Friday, 3 October 2008

Ismaki #33: WoJ Season's greetings

Here's my preview of gorgeous Christmas Melinda angel with gift (this might not be her official name, it's a guess but you'll find out tomorrow when it's released or maybe even later tonight if you're lucky) using the Ismaki sketch this week


I just love her and she is such fun to colour in, especially the dress! Think I even managed the leaf option if you count the holly leaves in her hair, dress and present ha,ha !
Materials:
  • Images: Melinda Angel from Whiff of Joy Oct 4th release. Circle sentiment from a Papermania clear xmas set
  • Colouring: Promarkers and stickles all over her wings and fur. Doodled faux stitching round her with a brown pen.
  • Paper: Basic grey 'figgy' 6x6 paper pad
  • Others: sentiment cut with petite scallop circle nesties. Ribbon, flowers, metal spacers, snowflake and angel charm from stash. The angel charm I made after seeing Marlene's cuties and I just thought they were perfect for the WoJ guardian angels, so I did a 'bit' of shopping on ebay and it's opened up a whole new world of beads, charms and trinkets. My heads buzzing with ideas for key charms, bracelets earrings . . . - thanks Marlene, I think, LOL!!

I know Ismaki doesn't like combining challenges but I'm short on time, again (playing with beads and things probably didn't help ;D), and I didn't combine challenge for them I combined it for WoJ challenge :p! Their challenge this week is stitching and I have got my doodled faux stitching around her which still counts, right? Hope you like it !

Right, will be working tonight & tomorrow night so may not get another card from me till Sun/Mon, depends on mojo! Have a lovely weekend!

31 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Your card is gorgeous & your angel looks so luvly :o)x

Camilla said...

Ohh stunning christmas card Fran!! Love your colouring of her!:) She looks so elegant!
Hugs, Camilla.

Malin said...

I am out of words! Absolutley STUNNING!

//Malin

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Fran this card is a stunner!!! Your colouring is sooo beautiful, I wish I could get detail in my colouring like you! I adore this new image by WOJ can't wait until the launch tomorrow. What great inspiration your work provides. Hugs Linda x

Kathy said...

Fran this is just gorgeous!!! I love the way you have colored her dress in!! Your papers and embellishments are so pretty! Love your faux stitching as well!! Great job with your beaded angel~it looks awesome!! Have a great week-end!! :)Kathy

Rach said...

Beautiful Fran, stunning, love your colouring and your angel..looks fabulous..I've just finished colouring this one! haha..i'm not copying honest..
thanks for joining the challenge. hugs rachxx

ink'n'rubba said...

wow she is fabulous Fran! love how you coloured her and all the glitter and sparkle - she looks quite gothic, but then I've been watching the Tudors on a Friday night! hugs, annie x

Desiree said...

WOW! Its gorgeous! You are so good in colouring!

nefertiti said...

Superbe!!!!!!!!!!!!waouhh!!!!

Lisa said...

Wow oh my gosh this is amazing Fran!!!

mu42800 said...

superbe !!!! le tampon est sublime avec ses differents papiers
bizz Mu

Michele said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous, stunning. Love love love the image and the detail that you put in is fantastic. Michele x

COCO said...

whouahhhhh!!!!! very fab and chic !!!

angeljakki said...

Wow stunning card really pretty

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, beautiful colouring and such a wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Elisabeth Bell said...

Absolutely Stunning, Fran!! The flowers are such a gorgeous touch and your colouring is, as always, flawless!

Hugs!

Elisabeth xx

Donalda's Blog said...

Wow girl!!!! This is just gorgeous !!! I so love your coloring dear and I sure can't wait for the new release of the stamps. Thanks for joining us this week dear

Heidi said...

Wow she is absolutely beautiful. What a lovely gift for someone to receive. Fab job. Heidi

nessy said...

a stunning ,gorgeous xmas card fran!! beautifully coloured ,with so much detail!! what a wonderful image to work with!!
vanessa xx
ps sorry not been around for a while, lots going on

debby4000 said...

Fantastic card, do love the new WOJ that dress is so beautiful.

CraftyC said...

Wow, what a stunning card, the image is fab!!
Clairex

Bev said...

Amazing!!! I'm sat here trying to think of things to say and can't - I'm gobsmacked!!

hugs Bev x

megastamper said...

oh what a cute and so precious card, the colours loosk so fabulous and great. it´s a wonderful card.
hugs, bea

Heather "Hev" said...

My goodness isnt that image so precious!!

cats whiskers said...

Wow so jealous you have this great stamp, love your colouring as usual nad that beautiful flower, plus the great little Angel
Brilliant card Fran
Have a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Suzanne said...

Oh this is beautiful and I love your little angel. I bought some from Marlene as I didn't know where to start you are very clever finding all the right beads to make it. Sue :o)

sue said...

This card is gorgeous, the image and your colouring are fantastic. I love all the embellishments and your extra detailing.
Hugs Sue x

Donalda's Blog said...

Fran this is just gorgeous !!!!! I just love looking through your blog such gorgeous work dear

Chrys said...

I love, very very beautiful card !!!

Rach said...

Hi Fran just had to pop over and congratulate you on making it on the dt for silly monkey crafts...brilliant
hugs rachxx

Lim said...

Fran!! We made it through in the Silly Monkey DT Call. Congratulations!!!
Hugs,

LIM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin