Think I've just made it for this week's Friday sketchers (It's all Carole's fault ;p, I've been 'chatting' to her on and off all day and got side tracked). Also, looks like Blogger's been updating their comments box so if you're having problems leaving comments, sorry! but it's not anything I've done. Hopefully it's just another blogger blip and it'll get sorted soon.
Back to the sketch, where I've made another christmas card (you'll be seeing lots of them from now on) but this time with my other new Toodles stamp. Meet Joel the Reindeer, don't you just love his big doe eyes?! I've teamed him up with an old Penny black stamp for the background.
- Images: 'Joel the Reindeer' is Toodles & Binks stamp available from Stamp Galaxy now. 'winter village' is an old Panny Black stamp and the sentiment is from an Inkadinkado clear 'doodles holiday' set
- Colouring: Promarkers with black glaze pen over Joel's eyes and nose and Decoart 'glistening snowwriter' for all the 3d snow with added glamour dust on top
- Papers: Papermania 'a wonderful christmastime' paperpad
- Tools: fiskars circle cutter, scallop square nesties
- Others: brads from stash. Zoomz acrylic drops in 'ginko' & 'berry pie' from Stamp Galaxy
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day/evening/night - select according to your time zone ;)