CCT theme this week is 'cheers', so anything drinks related. Well, seeing as alcohol is never my drink of choice ( a) I've never acquired a taste for it and b) just a few sips would make me turn bright red and I mean red!, which is not a pretty sight . . . anyway, I digress, I opted for 'tea' and I so happened to receive my Simone stamp from Toodles & Binks the other day and what should she be holding . . yep, a mug of tea, perfect!
- Images: 'Simone' Toodles & Binks stamp available from Stamp Galaxy
- Colouring: Promarkers on Simone then I've masked her and added light grey shimmer chalk around her but it's very subtle so can't see in photo
- Papers: DCWV 'all dressed up stack' with matching ribbon
- Tools: MS scallop dots border punch and 'Frond' leaf punch (love this,can see me using this lots with my flowers even though I have dies that do a similar job, the punch is sooo much easier and quicker)
- Others: flowers, brads and teabag metal charm (off ebay) from my stash. Sentiment printed with my Dymo. Faux stitching around image doodled with black pen.
Also, have just realised it's my Blogoversary today!
"Happy Blogoversary to me, Happy Blogoversary to me, . . . . . . , Happy Blogoversary to me."
Can't believe how quick the year has gone. I've also noticed I've passed the 50,000 hits, so thank you so much for all your visits and comments. This must mean one thing only . . candy time! So I'll put my thinking cap and will get back to you soon.
Right, got the whole day to myself so will try and see if I can get a bit more creative as apart from my 2 DT pieces I've not made anything else this week. Think it must be the weather as I've seen a few other bloggers have mojo's going AWOL. I'm hoping some of the new christmas Magnolias that landed yesterday may jump start it (they are so cute and wow what fab, fast service from Sassy Crafts) and will have to see if postie has any more goodies for me today as my SN soft centres dispatched yesterday too.
Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and fingers crossed I'll have something to show you tomorrow.