- Images: 'Willow with hot chocolate' and 'Willow's armchair' - Whiff of Joy stamps. 'Warm wishes' sentiment from Hero Arts. I have cut Willow out and curved her before sticking her down with Silicone glue to give her some dimension, hard to tell in photo.
- Colouring: I have paperpierced the chair with DP and then watercoloured the rest with distress inks
- Papers: K & Co 'Roam' paper pad
- Tools: distresser used on all the edges and on the corners I have used an EK success corner punch. Fiskars threading water border punch for the green strip behind the lace. (I'm really loving some of the Martha stewart punches I've seen around but her site is forever out of stock and I can't see the ones I like, apart from ebay where they are double the price!)
- Others: ribbon and lace from stash and I've made another one of my little keyring/mobile charms to hang off the bow that can be detached as a little gift.
I was in a rush when I made this to get the photo done for CCT before I went to work last night (hence the colouring's a bit rough in places so don't scrutinize it o.k?!) but I have since added diamond glaze to her mug so it's nice and shiny now :) and I'm tempted to add some brown faux stitching around the edges of the yellow dp but may just leave it before I get carried away again.