Received my first 2 Toodles & Binks stamps today from Stamp Galaxy, so had to have a play! They come unmounted in lovely red rubber so they stamp beautifully. This is Celeste, a fairy with attitude I think and has real presence, hence I kept the layout simple and let her do the talking!
- Images: 'Celeste the fairy' Toodles & Binks stamps available from Stamp Galaxy (only 2 stamps at the moment but lots more in store, just you wait!). The swirls and sentiment are from an old See D's magical christmas set
- Colouring: Promarkers and stickles on her wings, fur trim and tiara
- Papers: Basic grey 'Euphoria' pad
- Tools: petite scallop circle nestibilites, heidi swapp paper distresser, SU slot punch and word window punch
- Others: ribbon from stash and Zoomz (ginko) from stamp galaxy
I've used faux stitching and Basic Grey papers so am entering this into the Basic Grey challenges for the first time (don't know why haven't I entered before with all the gazillions of BG pads I have?!!!)
Have a lovely evening and I shall see you tomorrow with my ATC and possibly my other Toodles' stamp which I have coloured, just need to find some papers and layout for it. Thanks for stopping by.