Tuesday, 21 October 2008

BG challenge & Meet Celeste

Received my first 2 Toodles & Binks stamps today from Stamp Galaxy, so had to have a play! They come unmounted in lovely red rubber so they stamp beautifully. This is Celeste, a fairy with attitude I think and has real presence, hence I kept the layout simple and let her do the talking!

Materials:

  • Images: 'Celeste the fairy' Toodles & Binks stamps available from Stamp Galaxy (only 2 stamps at the moment but lots more in store, just you wait!). The swirls and sentiment are from an old See D's magical christmas set
  • Colouring: Promarkers and stickles on her wings, fur trim and tiara
  • Papers: Basic grey 'Euphoria' pad
  • Tools: petite scallop circle nestibilites, heidi swapp paper distresser, SU slot punch and word window punch
  • Others: ribbon from stash and Zoomz (ginko) from stamp galaxy

I've used faux stitching and Basic Grey papers so am entering this into the Basic Grey challenges for the first time (don't know why haven't I entered before with all the gazillions of BG pads I have?!!!)

Have a lovely evening and I shall see you tomorrow with my ATC and possibly my other Toodles' stamp which I have coloured, just need to find some papers and layout for it. Thanks for stopping by.


12 comments:

dawnmarieg said...

Hi Fran, gorgeous card, I love the colours you've used. I will def go and have a look at Toodles and Binks stamps, thank you for bringing them to my attention.x

Camilla said...

Wow a really cool fairy! Beautiful colours for a gorgeous card!!
Hugs, Camilla.

V Colbourne said...

This is an outstanding card- I just love the way that stamp goes together with the paper! Awesome :)

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What a fab fairy Fran.. wow that was a mouthful! lol. Your card is gorgeous and I love the colours, Hugs, Nikki x

Michelle Weerts said...

Hiya Fran, what a beautiful fairy.

xxx
P.s there is an award for you on my blog :)
xxx

Adele said...

Oh wow, doesn't Celeste look fab! I love it Fran. I MUST make time for a bit of crafting tomorrow- so inspirational thank you.

The stamps are great to work with aren't they!!!

love Dingle.xx

Kristen said...

What a gorgeous and fun card! Celeste looks beautiful!

ink'n'rubba said...

that is a fabulous fairy Fran! and love the papers you used with her. hugs, annie x

Cuchy said...

Hi Fran your image colouring is fabulous. Lovely card. M.Carmen

Kathy said...

Another pretty card Fran!! The papers are so pretty and that ribbon matches so lovely!! Love your image and her matching purple eye make-up!! She is gorgeous!! :)Kathy

Kim said...

Wow Fran, the colours are fab. Kimx

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

This is a stunning card Fran, the colours are beautiful. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin