Thursday, 2 October 2008

Another WoJ preview: chimney sweep Charlie

Here's the last of the 3 new Charlie stamps being released tomorrow! He's more dressed down this time and is a lil chimney sweep which is supposed to bring you good luck if one should cross your path and I think they are lucky on your wedding day too!

Anyway, if the DP looks familiar it's because I'm still using the scraps left over from my first 2 WoJ cards and I thought the colours had green in it which is what I needed to go with the clover leaf. I've still got dp left (started off with 3 8x8 sheets) but I'll give it a rest for now! I used a sketch from Katharina (this is #12 which I have flipped upside down) and all I have used apart from the dp and matching ribbon is my oval nesties, a flourish die, fiskers threading water punch, my SU word window punch and some gems. Charlie has been coloured with promarkers and raised on foam pads.

I'll be back in a bit to preview some new Elisabeth bell images. Hope to see you then, if not, don't forget you can check out the rest of the DT for previews and you can order them from tomorrow here

5 comments:

Rach said...

He still looks handsome Fran even though he has dressed down from his 007 role!
your papers and colouring are gorgeous...love it. hugs rachxx

Malin said...

I like everything with this card, and as always perfect colouring!

//Malin

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous,luv the colours too :o)x

angeljakki said...

Great card, love the colours

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh isnt he dapper!! Gorgoeus!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin