Monday, 6 October 2008

And the winner . . .

of my Melinda blowing kisses blog candy, courtesy of Random.org, is :

Here are your random numbers:
69
Timestamp: 2008-10-06 20:54:44 UTC


which after I have ignored comments who didn't want to enter, etc gives me this winner . . . .

Michele said...
Gorgeous card. I would love to win this beautiful stamp. I've posted on my blog about your candy here. Michele x
01/10/2008 13:24


So, congrats Michele! Email me your snail mail & the candy is yours.

Thank you to everyone who entered and better luck next time (as there will be a next time!).

8 comments:

Heather's Creations said...

congratulations Michele :0)
Thanks for the chance to win such wonderful candy, Fran :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Michele said...

Yay I've won this gorgeous stamp, many thanks for this. I've sent you an email with my address. Once again many thanks :) :) :)
Michele x

Michele said...

I just realised I'm also getting that gorgeous card you created with the stamp and yummy flowers and charms. WOW I can't wait to get these. You've really made my day. Thank you. Michele x

Lisa said...

Ooo congrats!!
Check out my blog for more blog candy give aways!!

ink'n'rubba said...

Congratulations to Michele!
hugs, annie x

Brocéliane said...

congrats Michele :)

Brocéliane

MichelleO said...

From one Michelle to another... CONGRATS!
HUGS
MichelleO

Lim said...

Congratulations to the winner!!
Fran...I'm spending a lot of time in your blog and I can't look your creations because I'm addicted to the bubble shooter on the bottom of your page!!!
This is you fault!
Hugs,
LIM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin