Saturday, 27 September 2008

Whiff of Joy October release

No cards from me this weekend I'm afraid, well not ones I can show you yet anyway ;).

Have got some fab news though;

official release date for the next Whiff of Joy stamps designed by Elisabeth Bell AND Alison Acton, will be the 4. October 2008.

Just look at this cutie . .

and not forgetting this lil rascal . .
Come back next week for more sneek peeks and cards made with these fab stamps plus I'll be hosting my candy from the last release and I've also got the Oct Project of the month to show you too (see, I have been busy)!

Have a great weekend (especially those of you lucky enough to get to the Ally Pally craft show - it's probably best that I'm too far away now to attend as I used to go both days and spend far too much there!).

1 comment:

Marcea said...

Can't wait to see your cards hun, and can't wait for the new stamps tobe released!!! Have a great weekend
-x-

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin