Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: pink, green & blue

Nice simple ATC challenge this week, to use the colours 'pink, green & blue'.

Warning: it's a bit bright!

I resisted my first instinct of using pastel shades and found this piece of scrap DP which was more vibrant, to say the least! So I grabbed one of the new tildas from my autumn kit and just coloured her in the same tones with my Promarkers. Cut her out leaving a thin white border, mounted onto foam pads, added a little circle sentiment and coloured the edge of my ATC to match. Nice simple one this week and this one can be used as a card topper.

14 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Fran, I like bright, she is gorgeous and those BP are beautiful
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

Fran she looks gorgeous...wonderfully coloured with the pro markers..hugs rachxx

Gill said...

wow, fabulous ATC, love the vibrant colours and your colouring is amazing
lv Gill x

ink'n'rubba said...

she's gorgeous Fran and so good to see a contrast to the pastel shades I coloured her in. Fabby background paper too. Hugs, annie x

Sarah said...

This is fab Fran!! I really love those vibrant colours! Just what I need to see on a dull day!!!
xx :0)

fairymadjo said...

oh its soo gorgeous. love the colours. jo x

Malin said...

It is amazing how loveley it looks when you are using bright colours, when I try it goes 9 out of 10 in to the rubbis

//Malin

michele said...

hi fran lovely ATC, beautifully coloured. I like the bright colours!
hugs mx

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous ATC,Fran! The colours are luvly & great new stamp :o0x

MichelleO said...

Fran I love the bright colors!! Wonderful and fun!
HUGS
MichelleO

Tricia said...

Love this one, Fran! I need to get to work! :)

Lisa said...

Cool card Fran, love the colours.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. If anything I am trying to get more design content on my card. Simple for me is quite safe so am trying to get out of my comfort Zone!!!

Brocéliane said...

Hi
Love your very beautiful ATC:)

Brocéliane

debby4000 said...

I love the bright vibrant colours and you matched Tilda brilliantly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin