Wednesday, 24 September 2008

sweet award and more candy news

Just a quick post with couple of things. One, look at this lovely award I got from Marcea - thanks so much!

As with most of these awards I tend to get them after it's done the rounds and most people I know have already had this so I'm going to take a leaf out of Annie's book ;) and not pass this on but to leave it open to anyone passing through who would like it- you are more than welcome!

Second thing is I forgot to tell you about the next Whiff of Joy candy which is being offered by Kimmie here - but don't worry, you've got till next Monday to enter (then it's my turn next Tues - don't say I didn't give you a heads up).

Think that's it apart from getting my hair chopped today. It was getting really long and I got fed up with it so got it all cut off into a bob (not had it this short since my wedding 8 yrs ago). It wasn't planned so hubby might think he's walked into the wrong house tonight LOL.

2 comments:

craftyb said...

I'm going to a new hairdressers tomorrow...my "usual" is off on leave so am trying a new fancy salon...well, the 20% voucher encouraged me!! hope it goes ok!! bx

Kathy said...

Oh your brave what a change!! I need to hack mine off as well but I haven't found anyone who cuts my hair to my fancy!! I have frizzy, curly hair and I think noone knows what to do with it!! (LOL) We want pictures!! (LOL) Have a great thursday! :)Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin