Monday, 15 September 2008

Spoonful of sugar: Warm Hello

Great sketch by Nikki over on spoonful, so I had to have a go even though I ended up tilting my central images a bit. Why? Well, my 2 back panels weren't entirely symmetrically and would have only been highlighted more if I stuck my image straight - this way, it's not as noticeable!

Materials:

  • Images: I love this Hanglar stamp and I was very lucky that a lovely blog friend got some for me a while back (but probably wished she didn't as it was such a drawn out affair ;)! I really appreciate it - thank you! ) Sentiment from a Hero arts set.
  • Colouring: Prismacolor pencils/Sansodor and twinkling H20's but can't tell from photo. Stickles on the flowers.
  • Paper: Making Memories pad 'funky vintage, lizzie collection'
  • Others: Fiskars threading water border punch, prima flowers, brad and sparkly ribbon from stash

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow this card is awsome, love the colours, layout image all of it is fab Fran.

Another dynamic creation.

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Fran, the image is lovely and the papers etc just fab.
Joanne x

Michele said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and the colours you used. Michele x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your colouring is gorgeous Fran and I love the bright and wacky dp, Thank you for using my sketch, Hugs, Nikki x

Rach said...

Your card looks fabulous Fran,
the design papers are so lovely and bright..I like that your image is slanted...looks great that way.. Hugs rachxx

debby4000 said...

Wow that image is perfect, gorgeous card.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran, Thanks for playing along this week. Hugs Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Fran this is scrummy, love the sweetie colors and that great H&S image
Brilliant again
Hugs Jcqui x

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous card Fran, such a cute image and your colouring is perfect! Hugs, annie x

Jennie said...

Such a pretty mix of pattern and color - lovely for your stamped image :)

Gill said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the image is gorgeous...I'm sure it was all worth it lol!
lv Gill x

Malin said...

Oh beautiful card, that Hängalr stamp is supercute! and of course your colouring is perfect!

//Malin

stardustgemsandribbon said...

One of my favourite Hanglar stamps Fran...beautiful card and I love the colours you have used...perfectly coloured as always.
Carole ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin