Friday, 19 September 2008

Sketch Sat#16: F. Friends 'Christmas joy'

Lovely sketch over on sketch Sat which I didn't want to miss so made a quick christmas card with 1 of my forever friends stamp. Love them- they are so quick to colour. I kept it simple to make a more contemporary card but I've been so used to lots of bits and patterns on my cards recently that the background looks a bit bare (haha just thought I could have said 'bear', get it?!!).

Won't bother with a list, s there's not much to it! Bear's been coloured with Promarkers and stickles added to the fur trim. PP are from my scrap box (these are xmas downloads I got off Pink Petticoat last year). Holly is a punch with gems added and mini envelope is from stash. Think that's it. Oh, the flourishy bits round the edge are from an Inkadinkado xmas flourish set.

Finally, I got this lovely award off my friend Malin yesterday, isn't it sweet?

I would like to do what Malin has done, and pass it on to everyone who's on my bloglist but also to everyone who may have me on theirs, as it's your visits and comments which make me smile! So please take this award and pass it on.

Have a lovely day.

22 comments:

Rach said...

looks gorgeous Fran.love these new ff stamps..so cute. hugs rachxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Congratulations on receiving this fun award. Your card is just so cute Fran, I just love these little bear images, Hugs, Nikki x

CraftyC said...

I love this card Fran, i think its the papers that really brings it to life!
Clairex

fairymadjo said...

wow its very stunning , i love your image , well done on your award. jo x

Vicky said...

Lovely card Fran! These FF stamps are sooo cute!
Vicky x

Mee said...

Great minds think alike lol

Malin said...

Lovley card...
//Malin

Lisa said...

Fab, Fab, Fab and more fab... if that is more fab is a word.

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, so cute...I'm trying to resist these cute FF stamps and you're making it harder lol!!, thanks for joining us this week
lv Gill x

COCO said...

very gorgeous !!!!!
thanks for participation !!!

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous FF card & what a nice award :o)x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Fran and superbly coloured!
xx :0)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran I love the forever friends stamp, Hugs Debbie x

Jeanette said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us! Hugs Jeanette

craftyb said...

Hi Frances, lovely your FF image...you've coloured it beautifully! Love the SOH...especially with that previous one...did I mention I was impressed...? LOL bx

Pam S. said...

oh what a fun Christmas card...wish it was coming my way! lol

Beth said...

This is beautiful, I love the combination of papers! I've given you an award on my blog!

Amy said...

This is absolutley adorable Fran! I love it!

Kathy said...

Hello there Fran!! This card is adorable!! That bear is downright cute!! I am loving the white background!! Very cute!! :)Kathy

ink'n'rubba said...

this card is so cute! they had sold out of the christmas FF stamps at my local store, I knew I should have got there early! hugs, annie x

Helena said...

Beautiful, beautiful card!

xxxx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Another super cute card Fran, you've got the same FF addiction as me!
Carole :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin