Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Sketch Sat: 'Have fun!'

Fab sketch over on Sketch Sat this week which made me think of bubbles and reach for my Oakley in bathtub stamp. Wanted a boy card so kept it quite clean and simple, plus the papers were busy enough.

Materials:
  • Images: 'Oakley in bathtub' stamp from Whiff of Joy. The bath towel and bottles are from a 'messy rabbit' stamp set form Joanna sheen. Haven't got round to using the main stamps yet but thought the accessories went great with Oakley!
  • Colouring: Promarkers with diamond glaze over the bubbles and bathtub rim plus lost of glamour dust over all the bubbles. Have decoupaged part of Oakley, the teddy on the stool and the ball. Oh and some funflock to make a fluffy bath towel :)
  • Papers: DCWV paper stack think it's the retro one. plus matching DCWV cardstock for the base card blank.
  • Others: sentiment made and printed off PC. Petite scallop and plain circle nesties

Here's a close up to show the decoupaged bits a bit better.

Been waiting all week for post - some PB's from U.S and surely the magnolia clubkit should be here soon?! but no, nothing! Don't you just hate that when you're expecting stuff and then . . . nothing! Knowing my luck, the US one has probably gone to customs. Hope Postie behaves tomorrow!

15 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Fran ! This is brilliant,luv all the details.The sparkle & decoupage are great :o)x

Shary said...

Gorgeous Fran. Love the image wish I'd not passed him by now!!

Debbie said...

Great card Fran, cute image and lovely combination of papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Rach said...

Great card Fran, love your decoupage . hugs Rachxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous card Fran and just love the sweet teddy on his little stool, Hugs, Nikki x

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous card Fran, and such a cute chap in the tub! I'm stalking the postman here too, where is my grey envelope from Sweden .. ..
annie x

Suzanne said...

Oh this is just so precious what fantastic colouring it is gorgeous. I am also waiting for a parcel from the US nearly 3 weeks now but I'm not counting!!! Sue :o0

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Oakley's a real cutie, love your card Fran. I'm waiting for PB stamps from the US and also my Magnolia kit...do you think we'll manage until they arrive with what we've got???
Carole ;-)

Nicole's Scrappin' Corner said...

I LOVE your blog-you have some great stuff on here!
Brown Eyed Girl is one of my all time favorite songs!
I love your style-it's very unique-it's brilliant!
TFS
-Nicole

Jeanette said...

Oh Fran! I share your pain! I am waiting on my Magnolia fall kit and my WOJ stamps. The agony of waiting not to mention my postman is going to start to think I am stalking him! On a happier note, your card is gorgeous! Your coloring is just phenomenal!
Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturdays!
Hugs Jeanette

debby4000 said...

He's so cute, fab papers.

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow Fran, this is simply stunning, fantastic detail and fab colours!

Mrs Wonka x

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love this stamp and your beautiful colouring Jill x

Gill said...

Fabulous card, love the dp and all the extra little details, Oakley looks fantastic, thanks for joining us this week
lv Gill x

Katharina Frei said...

What a fabulous colouration Fran. Love how you did the bathtub!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin