Friday, 19 September 2008

PTW : 'Fun Guy'

Didn't manage to do last week's PTW (autumn colours) but have incorporated that into this week's sketch by Katharina. It was just perfect for what I had in mind for some of my magnolia stamps in the autumn kit. As soon as I saw this Edwin with mushrooms I just had the perfect sentiment for him and needed a simple fuss free layout . .
Corny I know, but I couldn't resist :)
Materials:
  • Images: all stamps from Magnolia's Autumn club kit. Edwin and the row of mush have been cut out and stuck on 3d foam for added dimension
  • Colouring: Promarkers plus diamond glaze and glamour dust on the mushrooms
  • Paper: Basic Grey 'archaic' and dark brown cardstock for base card
  • Others: 'Fungi' cut from 'Cherish' sizzix alpha dies

16 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran! Luvly card & v funny!!! :o)x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Yep corny Fran but I love it! Fabulous card with your new stamps and the papers are just perfect, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Fran this is such a gorgeous card, I love the autumn theme, stunning! Hugs Lindax

Rach said...

hahaha,
what an awesome sentiment...love it!
your card is just as cool. well done hun. hugs Rachxx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

AH!!! That's hilarious Fran!! I LOVE it!!!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Oh I've just got your joke Fran...bit slow with things like that! Love it...so funny, great sense of humour you have! Fabulous Edwin card, he really is a fun gi!!!
Have a great weekend.
Carole ;-)

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous Fran and certainly made me smile! I love the little row of mushroooms across the dp and the dust must make them quite magical! hugs, annie x

Tricia said...

Too cute, Fran!!! :)

debby4000 said...

Brilliant card Fran those toadstools look almost real and Edwin is looking fab.

Sarah said...

Great card Fran! Love the sentiment!
xx :0)

cats whiskers said...

Awesom, Awesome card fran, just adore everything about it,, I love the mushrooms, don't you think Edwin and Tilda have nicer faces in thi new set
Hugs Jacqui s

craftyb said...

Oh CLEVER girl...VERY clever girl!! I am sooo impressed with this one (Ok bummed I didn't think of it first haha)! Your card is perfect for the guys...really lovely! bx

Maya said...

This is just fab!
Both the sentiment and the card,love it!

Hugs from Maya :)

Sirpaliina said...

Lovely card and coloring.

sumbine said...

Fabulous card!
I like the sentiment.

Kristine said...

Wow wow wow Fran!
You've made some pretty amazing cards lately!
And this autumn card with all the mushrooms is SO cool!
Hugs
KRistine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin