Sunday, 21 September 2008

late Ismaki #31: 'heartfelt wish'

Just finished this last night so think I've just made it to enter the Ismaki challenge, I even managed the extra option of using 'stars'! Materials:
  • Image: 'Melinda blowing kisses' Guardian angel range of stamps from Whiff of Joy
  • Colouring: promarkers and stickles for sparkle
  • Paper: from scrap box (again, pink petticoat downloads from last year, think it was 1 of the christmas ones)
  • Others: pink card is Core'dinations which is great for embossing and sanding down as the core is a lighter colour which makes the embossed bits 'pop'. Used one of the new Halloween embossing folders just didn't use the edges which have lil skulls on them! stars are a punch and the sentiment printed off my dymo. All edges have either been torn, or distressed with my Heidi swapp distresser tool.
It's another glorious sunny day here today so going to make the most of it. Enjoy your day, wherever you are!

Hugs,

18 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Luv all the torn edges & great card :o0x

CraftyC said...

Really nice fran, love the boldness of it!
Clairex

Gill said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love the bright colours and your colouring is amazing as always, hope you're having a great day
lv Gill x

MichelleO said...

How bright and fun! Wonderful take on the sketch!!!
HUGS
MichelleO

Hannah said...

wow fabcard i love it.
hannahxxx

Malin said...

Very nice as always, I like the text printed out with a dymo, dymo is cool, love mine.

Have a nice Sunday,

//Malin

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Fran, love the cute image and the lovely bright colours. Hugs Nikki x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow Just love it all those Pink Petticoat papers are scrummy and your colouring of this WOj is as fabulous as ever. run out of things to say, cos every card you make is fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

oh wow Fran your colouring is fabulous...brilliant card. hugs rachxx

Lisa said...

Simply adorable..one day I will do one of these sketches!!

kiki said...

beautiful card !
kiki :)

Deb said...

fantastic card, love the bright colours and such a sweet image

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Fran. I had a hard time with this sketch but I love how yours turned out!! THe colors are fab and I love all your details!! That cs is so cool!! (I can't wait to color this image in as I finally got my stamps ~ Yippee) Have a great Monday!! :)Kathy

mu42800 said...

geniale ta carte le tampno fille est extra et le fond embossé sublime
bizz Mu

ink'n'rubba said...

another fabby card Fran and such an adorable stamped image too. Love all the glittery stars and the torn paper. hugs, annie x

Suzanne said...

Gosh you have been a busy bee while I was away. Love this and all your others cards last week. I find it so hard to get back into it when I have had a break!!!. Sue :o)

Marcea said...

beautiful card and incredible colouring. I have just ordered this stamp and cant wait for it to arrive. I have left you something on my blog
-x-

chatdoro said...

j'adore ta carte elle est superbe, les couleurs vives sont géniales bises chatdoro

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin