Sunday, 7 September 2008

Ismaki #29: Made with Love & some candy news

Just a quick post today. Ismaki sketches are back (yeah!) thanks to Kathy for reminding me! I've used Willow with Cookies, I adored this when I first saw it as a sketch on Elisabeth's blog and am so glad it got turned into a stamp for Whiff of Joy.



Materials:

  • Image: 'Willow with cookies' whiff of joy stamp.
  • Colouring: Promarkers and a touch of Sakura stardust pens
  • Papers: scraps from previous willow card I did (download from Designer digitals)
  • Others: Fiskars threading water border punch, cuttlebug heart 'with love' folder and gems from stash


Before I go, need to tell you of some Whiff of Joy candy over on Inge's blog so go check it out for details and also all her stunning work. All the DT will have some candy on offer over the next few weeks (and we all have a different stamp on offer) so keep your eyes peeled and good luck!


17 comments:

neeta said...

Beutiful card!! Love your coloring, it's stunning!:) And I also loved the cards you posted underneath here, all gorgeous!:)

Have a lovely sunday!

MichelleO said...

This is so beautiful. Love her dark hair. I sooooo wanted this one! But she is sold out =(.... really love yours though, and love the scallops too.
HUGS
MichelleO

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful Fran, Your colouring and shading is wonderful and I love the layout, Hugs, Nikki x

Jill said...

beautiful card Fran, I love your colouring in and image, love the colours Jill x

Diane.W. said...

This is gorgeous,Fran.Luv the colouring & the colours you have used :o)x

Andrea, said...

Another beautiful card Fran, perfect colours

Lisa said...

Aw another stunning creation, you are so talented. I hope that my designs will be at least half as good as yours someday.

Rach said...

oh wow fran willow looks beautiful, you have done a fabulous job with the layout and your colouring. well done!
Hugs Rachxx

leann said...

Just gorgeous Fran ~ I'm in super-postie-stalk mode til mine arrive!
x x x

Chrys said...

Magnifique carte.
Bizzzz,
Chrys.

mu42800 said...

oauohhh sublime carte
j'adore !!!
bizz Mu

debby4000 said...

Stunning, you're so clever with your colouring, fab details too.

ink'n'rubba said...

Beautiful card Fran, and fabulous colouring. annie x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So pretty, Fran!! I played with this stamp yesterday too!! We must be on the same wavelength....spoooooky!! Heehee!

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Fran!! I love the colors that you have used for this one!! Also the stamp is so cute and your the inspiration for this one!!! Thanks. I cannot wait to get mine!! I keep running to the mail but still not there.....
Have a great day :)Kathy

Tindaloo said...

gorgeous - absolutely love the coloring on this!!! :)
yeah - she was sold out when I wanted to buy her, hopefully more will come in :)

Anki said...

So nice to see the colouring of the same set of stamps (mine arrived earlier this week). This one is absolutely gorgeous.
Kram
Anki

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin