Monday, 1 September 2008

Fri sketcher17/WoJ: Willow- 'Frienship is our special-tea!'

Finally found the time to have a quick play with my gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamps designed by the fabby Elisabeth Bell. Elisabeth has really outdone herself this time (but I seem to say that everytime, LOL!)

I have used the sketch over on Fri sketchers ( another fab sketch with endless possibilities, by Claudia) .

Materials:

  • Images: Whiff of Joy stamp from the Willow & Oakley range (don't know her proper name yet!) available here from 3rd Sep - this Weds!!!! Sentiment from High Hopes, flourishes are Inkadinkado
  • Colouring: promarkers with white gelpen accents. clear sakura stardust pen on stitching of her jeans and around the flowers. Glaze pen over the mug. Inked edges of circle and papers with distress ink in 'frayed burlap'
  • Papers: digital download from designer digitals. Loving the papers on this site, just need more ink for my printer!
  • Others: circle nestabilites, Fiskars threading water border punch & flowers, brads from stash

I just love this image. She looks so cosy sitting there drinking her tea/hot choc (I don't do coffee!) and perfect for the weather here at the moment - it's beginning to feel a lot like Autumn already!

Don't forget now - Sep 3rd!! Just try and form an orderly queue ladies! Whilst there, be sure to check out the gallery to see all the other even more amazing cards by the rest of the Whiff of Joy DT team. Guarenteed your jaw will really drop to the floor!


16 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautiful Fran! This is my favorite angel I must say--except mine will be drinking hot chocolate (my fave), lol!!

TFS--
Suzanne Dean

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is GORGEOUS Fran....but I think I say that every time I stop by your blog!! LOVE Willow!!

Kathy said...

She is beautiful!! I love the colors you have used!!! I am with you on the tea or hot cocoa too!! (Don't like Coffee!) I cannot wait to see your other cards that you create!!! And I think I am going to have to wake up early on the 3rd so I don't miss them!! With the time change they will be all gone when I wake up!! (LOL)
:) Kathy

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, well she is certainly going on my 'I want' list.

Marcel Frei said...

Stunning card. Great work

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran Love the colours of the beautiful DP. Hugs debbie x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Beautiful card Fran, your colouring is just amazing, the colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us again at friday sketchers. Have fun with the rest of your new stamps!
Carole ;D

Rach said...

ohhhhh Fran, you have created yet another fantastic card, I love this image and your colouring has really brought her to life...I love that sentiment what a great idea..hugs Rachxx

karen said...

gorgeous colouring fran, the card is lovely, i think this stamp will drop into my basket.
karen x

cats whiskers said...

Love thi gorgeous stamp which you have coloured to perfection, fantastic card as usual
Hugs Jacqui x

ink'n'rubba said...

gorgeous card Fran and what a perfect sentiment for this adorable image by Elisabeth. annie x

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Great card, love the colors and that beautiful image!! Thanks for letting us enjoy this new stamp already, now we have to wait a little while before we can buy it ;-)) Thanks for joining FS. Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Camilla said...

Love it Fran!! She is just so beautiful!! And the whole card is stunning!
Hugs, Camilla.

Scrapmumur said...

Waw...Splendid, i love it!!
Hugs, Mumur

Lim said...

Beautiful card Fran. I love this stamp. Beautiful coloring and details.
Hugs,
LIM

Caz said...

Fran this is stunning...cannot wait for my new WOJ stamps to arrive.
Caz
x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin