Thursday, 25 September 2008

CCT#29 & Sketch Sat: 'don't mean to bug you. . '

Combined my DT card for CCT with the sketch over on Sketch Sat. CCT this week is lots of sparkle, so out came my holographic embossing powder and lots of stickles and cosmic shimmer paint.

Materials:

  • Images: Hanglar stamp. Sentiment from a crafty secrets bug set
  • Colouring: Promarkers with a touch of cosmic shimmer paint over the light bit of his bee costume and lots of stickles on his wings.
  • Paper/card: dark brown cardstock for base card, the scallop circle is scrap from earlier card which I then picked out co-ordinating cardstock to mat and layer. The beige cardstock has been embossed with cuttlebug folder then heat embossed with holographic powder. It's super sparkly IRL and so am I, as the powder gets everywhere :)
  • Others: EK success 'bubbles' corner punch, SU word window punch, fiskars threading water border punch and cuttlebug border embossing folder. Bit of wire curled round for his antennea.

25 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute Fran and great colours. I love the image and all the sparkle

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, Love the cute Hanglar girl which you have coloured beautifully. Hugs Nikki x

Mette said...

What a stunning card. Such great colours and the sparkle gives this card the WOW-factor.

Mette

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous,luv that image :o)x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran love the colours you have used with this cute Hanglar, Hugs Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

What great Colours you have used again Fran, This is my first and favourite H&S image, and I just love how you have coloured it. Fab card Hun
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

What a cute image and love the sparkle, gorgeous card.

Camilla said...

Wow Fran!! It is sooo cute! And the colours and sparkling looks great! I bet it even sparkels more in real life;)
Hugs, Camilla.

Kathy said...

Wow Fran!! Your card is so pretty!! Love all the sparkle and shimmer!! Your bug looks so cute and is colored in perfectly ~ also love the antennae!! I bet your covered in glitter but it was worth it ~ VERY PRETTY CARD!! :)Kathy

Charith said...

Fran, saw your card on CCT and had to come in and tell you I think it's stunning! The image is so cute and I love the papers and colors you used!

Shary said...

So cute Fran. Love all the sparkle on it, beautiful!

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulously sparkly Fran! and such an adorable Hanglar image. hugs, annie x

Cathy said...

Stunning - such a cute image, fab colours and lots of sparkle!Cathy xx

Kim said...

So darling! Love yoru paper!
Hugs~ Kim

Malin said...

It is really stunning, I love they way you have coloured the super cute Hänglar stamp, looks very good with all that bling, I bet it is more beautiful in the real world!

he he he - so you think I look like Crosstiched Tilda?

//Malin

Rach said...

oh wow Fran this is awesome...love all the glitter and sparkle...hugs rachxx

sandradrydesigns said...

Great image, great colours, great sparkle fabulous colouring. I love your card. Thanks for joining in with the SS challenge.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Beth said...

I love it! The stamp is so cute and I love the little corners you've used!

leann said...

So much gorgeousness Fran ~ I'm doing my best to catch up with my fave blogs & would be here all night if I commented on everything, but I love it all!
Hugs x x x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card! great layout

Suzanne J Dean said...

So cute--I just love it and you used my most favoritest colors too!

hugz,
Suzanne Dean

nessy said...

so ,so cute ~wonderful card fran ~ love the sparkle!!
vanessa xx

MichelleO said...

Fran this is fabulous! Love the deep colors and the sparkle! Wowser! Really adorable -
HUGS
MichelleO

Marcea said...

wonderful card - love the colours, the image and all the glitter!!!!
-x-

Trina said...

Great card! I love the sweet image and your colors are wonderful! That border punch is too cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin