Thursday, 4 September 2008

CCT#26 Pretty in pink: Christmas Willow

CCT theme this week is 'pretty in pink' and as I'd just bought some fab pink DCWV christmas paper at the weekend (another weakness I can't control LOL) it was only right that I'd use it with another of my gorgeous Willow stamps (which are now available here , hope you've managed to get the ones you want!).

Materials:

  • Images: 'Christmas Willow with lantern' Whiff of Joy stamp. Merry Christmas from hero arts set I think stamp and embossed with black holographic embossing powder
  • Colouring: Promarkers and cosmic shimmer paint over her dress (much more sparkly IRL)
  • Papers: DCWV 'rose tinted christmas' multi stack
  • Others: card base made from sheet of A4 silver pearlescent card folded in half - this is a big card as it's a lovely large stamp. snow brads and flowers from stash.

17 comments:

Viv said...

I could just stare at this for hours! It's beautiful. Viv xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Fran, I love how you have coloured the image and your new papers are great

debby4000 said...

Isn't she gorgeous can't wait for mine. Love the papers trouble is I've got tons left from last year.

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card ,Fran,luvin the Pink theme,woohoo!!! ;O)x

Deb said...

absolutely beautiful, I just love this Willow image, can't wait to get my hands on her! the layout is fab and love the pretty papers

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love the wonderful colour scheme and your beautiful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

ink'n'rubba said...

pretty card Fran, and love the elegant Willow image. annie x

cats whiskers said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Fran, such wonderful colours and your colouring as always is superb, I am in love with that image. Just heard my stamps are on the way, watch out postie!!!!!!
Hugs \jacqui x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card, I love the image!
Clairex

MichelleO said...

How beautiful and love the pink as a christmas color!
HUGS
MichelleO

Malin said...

Amazing, I love your cards!
//Malin

Gill said...

wow, this is gorgeous, the pink looks fabulous and Willow is beautiful
lv Gill x

NGCARDS said...

oooh this is really pretty =) cute layout asswell! xxx

Kathy said...

Boy Fran I didn't think anyone was worse than me with all the paper!!! (LOL) I really am getting better though!!
It is very pretty and now I am going to have to find some (LOL)!! Thanks alot...
Anyway this is really a pretty card and you did a fab job of coloring in this beautiful image!! You have to be close to done with your x-mas cards huh?? :)Kathy

Katharina Frei said...

Wow Fran, she is beautiful. You did wonders on Willow! Love your layout!

nessy said...

oh fran this is beautiful ~ just love that image (no i am not going to look)~ the pink papers are so fab!!
vanessa xx

mar1ene said...

Gorgeous Fran, so love all your cards with the WOJ stamps!

hugs, Marlene x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin