Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Another late card!

Knew I forgot to do something yesterday! This was supposed to be for the spoonful of sugar challenge which was to make a Christmas card but the new challenge is up now!

Oh well, I need to start building up my christmas card stash anyway and it finally gave me a chance to ink up one of my Elzybells which I've had a while now but this is it's first outing!

Not much to this one really. coloured with promarkers and some stickles. The 'tis the season' is from one of those studio g's 99p clear stamp sets - love them. The papers are scraps from last year's Pink Petticoat christmas downloads and then just added some brads from stash.

Right, need to go finish my DT stuff and try and fit some surfing in between getting some stuff done for the shop (making spring rolls! - very boring after I've rolled my umpteenth one but I least I can watch tv whilst doing it including 'it takes 2' later tonight - Anyone else sad like me and follow 'strictly come dancing' it's about the only one of these type of shows that I love) and enjoying this little burst of sunshine we've been having for the past few days. No doubt, I'll get incredibly behind again but we'll see.

11 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card,Fran!Missed you lately!!!:o)x

Heather's Creations said...

lol Fran, I missed the deadline for the xmas one too :0)
Beautiful image you have used, I love using the PP papers too, although since I got the "now thats funky" cd from Funky Hand I have neglected my PP downloads!
**Hugs** Heather x

Anita Knits said...

Lovely card. You've inspired me to make some christmas cards, which I will do tonight. Thanks Fran!!

Lisa said...

Another fab card Fran you did it again!!!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Great card Fran, love the Elzybells image and the dp. Good luck with the spring rolls...sound yummy!
Carole :-)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is a gorgeous card Fran, some one is going to be lucky to receive this at christmas. Hugs Linda x

ink'n'rubba said...

love the sparkle on this cute card Fran, and pass the spring rolls! hugs, annie x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Hi Fran, This card is gorgeous the image is so cute and the papers are wonderful. Hugs Nikki x

Gill said...

Fabulous card Fran, great colours and the image is fab, good luck with the spring rolls...
lv Gill x

Heide said...

What a wonderful card!
I love the papers you have choosen and your coloring! Great image! Very very cute!

Hugs

Heide

debby4000 said...

Do love those carol singers and great papers. I love strictly but have to record it the man of the house moans the whole time its on.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin