Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: Spring, Autumn & Winter

As promised, here are the remaining 3 of my season ATCs all in one go rather then spreading them out for the rest of August. I started with Summer last week, so here are the other 3, spring, autumn & winter:



and here they all are, including last week's summer, side by side to make one long scene (click on photo to get larger view):



It is one continuous scene but I have used different shades of colours to reflect the changing seasons.


All stamps are Magnolia and have been stamped straight onto the ATC apart from the birdy, flower heads, butterfly & bat which have been stamped seperately and stuck on with 3d foam for raised effect and to create a bit of interest. All have been coloured with promarkers, glaze pens for shine and stickles for sparkle. Here is another photo to show the shine on the pumpkin which couldn't capture in the first photo (plus this is my fave one - the bat looks so goofy, didn't help that I messed up his fangs and had to give him white gel pen veneers & then it all went a bit 'pete tong'!!)


Really must try to play with my magnolia stamps more I think. Have been neglecting them of late and I have just seen the new school and heavenly stamps and would love some of those too!


16 comments:

Bunny B said...

Ooooo.. super cute!!

Rach said...

oh wow!
Fran these are amazing...such alot of detail into such little works of art....love the whole idea. Brilliant. hugs rachxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous ATC's Fran, I love all the details. The little bat is just so funny but very cute. Know what you mean about the Magnolia's. I would love to order some of the new ones too but feel so guilty that I have only used one of the last club kit! Have a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant love how the scene runs along the road. Gorgeous colouring.

Malin said...

Very cute and loveley colurs. By the way - i did overspend at Magnolia LOL! I wonder when I have time to use them, next year?
I must do some of the "older" first".


//Malin

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Wonderful Fran...fantastic seasons scenes...love all the details!
Carole ;o)

cats whiskers said...

Oh Fran these are amazing I love the Autumn one the best it is just so funny. Great scene you have created with them all together
Hugs Jacqui x

Tricia said...

Love these, Fran! The colors are so striking and there is so much detail on them all! Great job!!

Désirée said...

Wonderful!!!!!

Diane.W. said...

Wow,you are so clever!!!! I luv that lil pumpkin,awww!!! :o)x

ink'n'rubba said...

they look amazing all together Fran! fabulous colouring and such a lot of detail - and yep, that bat is very scary! annie x

MichelleO said...

Oh these are wonderful! Love how you made it one scene..... it so reminds me of that part of that Nottinghill movie where he is walking and the seasons change as he is going down the street... I know I am a dork =)
Love it though -
HUGS
MichelleO

Helena said...

OOh I knew it was going to look fab, and it sure does!!!!!

xxxx

Kathy said...

These are all fantastic!! I love your creativity for these ATC's. I would be totally lost!! Each one is just so perfect and I really love how you have put half the snowman on there!! Brilliant!! These are just so cute... :)Kathy

Sallyh said...

They are so fantastic, cute as seperate ATC's supercute as a scene :)

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin