- Images: all Magnolia stamps except the clock (from an old clear set I've never used but didn't want to get rid of - good job really!). Traveller Tilda, Edwin and the suitcases from their latest release. The bench, steel fence and brick wall from older collections
- Colouring: all watercoloured with distress inks and a touch of gold shimmer paint on the suitcase and handbag handles. Background all stamped directly onto paper using masking technique although I had to hand draw bits of the wall to finish it off. All stamped with 'Smokey grey' Versafine inkpad as I wanted more faded look.
- Papers: tore a piece of DP which had passport stamps all over it. Tickets are digital download version of the Autumn leaves 'ticketed' stamps which I got here (they do loads of gorgeous paper downloads too)
- Others: diamond glaze over clock face, ribbon, flowers, brads from stash. Used Heidi Swapp distresser round edges of image.
Must also show you this lovely looking award I got off Rach :
Rules for the JAVABLU AWARD:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated
Thanks Rach! I would like to give this award to everyone on my blogroll and all the DT teams I'm on, for the reasons given on the award itself - you all inspire me with your creativity and art and have all become great blogging friends and for that, I thank you! I will try and remember to mention it when I next visit you all over the coming week, but if you see this first, please feel free to take it!