Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Spoonful of sugar: WOJ charlotte decorating tree

A quick card tonight as I spent far too long glued to my pc this afternoon (and also been naughty and bought some Elzybells christmas stamps).

Here's another card for spoonful of sugar, which this week is a sketch challenge and I'm early for a change (if you knew me you'd know that's VERY unlike me!) LOL . Also you can use any brand of stamp for their challenges now so I had to ink up another of my fab Charlotte & Charlie stamps from Whiff of Joy.

Materials:

  • Images: 'Charlotte decorating tree' from Whiff of Joy (see side of blog for link) 'merry christmas' from PM clear stamp set
  • Colouring: Promarkers and stickles. Just realised I've forgotten to add some white gelpen highlights - oops
  • Papers: DCWV christmas stack from last year. However was in Papermill yesterday and they had the matching cardstock and tag stickers (which I have used for this card base and the sentiment) at ridiculously reduced prices so it would have been silly not to get it LOL
  • Others: ribbon, brads & holly embelly form stash

Right, off to watch the Olympic highlights - GB are doing so well, highly unusual for us LOL.

29 comments:

Sue said...

oh wow,this is gorgeous Fran and so beautifully coloured too:)

sue
xx

Sandra said...

Hi,beautiful card,lovely papers and colour scheme,cute image coloured perfectly...
Sandra x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous card Fran and your colouring of this cute stamp is beautiful, Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

Rach said...

Another fab card and design by you Fran...wonderful colouration. hugs rachxx

Helena said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colours!

Deb said...

Fabulous card, love the papers you used and gorgeous colouring of Charlotte, this is my favourite Charlotte stamp, she is adorable

Camilla said...

Stunning as always!! Love the papers you have used!:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Moni said...

hi.. it's a beautiful card.. like it

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Fran, love the colours you have used and the fab stamp

Katharina Frei said...

Terrific Fran!! Love your colouration and your go at the sketch!!
HUgs
Katharina

Malin said...

Very cute card and the colouring are great!

//Malin

Dawn said...

Aww this is so cute - love the papers!

cats whiskers said...

Another fab card Fran I do love this stamp and you have coloured her beautifully as usual
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

She is stunning, beautiful colours.
Thanks for the suggestion for the markers but I trying to keep both of them out of my craft room they stand there trying to add up what've I brought lately.

Sharon said...

Fantastic card Fran. I love the image and colours
Sharon x

Diane.W. said...

Great card,nice colours :o)x

Heather's Creations said...

oh I do so love visiting your blog, Fran! You always make such wonderful awe-inspiring cards :)
**Hugs** Heather x

Hannah said...

wow fab card i love the image and the colours and everythink.
hannahxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fran Love your take on the sketch,Thanks for playing along this week,Hugs Debbie x

Bubbles said...

Beautiful card Fran, lovely papers and such a cute image. Thanks for joining in.
Joanne x

Kim said...

Oh Fabby card Fran. Love the colours. The Olympics have been fun to watch haven't they? Kimx

Kathy said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors and that image is so cute!!! That was a great sketch to work with!!(I haven't caught any of the Olympics live but I love seeing the highlights!!!) Have a great night:)Kathy

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card!
Clairexx

Lyn said...

beautiful is all I can say

Sallyh said...

Fabby card I love your colouring. Thanks for letting us know you can use any stamp I will have to have a go of this.

ink'n'rubba said...

gorgeous card Fran, love the papers and the fab image. annie x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a perfect card!
kim x

Bev said...

Fabulous card Fran, I just love those papers. Good on you for getting a bargain lol.

hugs Bev x

LOUISE said...

Great card Fran, love the image, and the papers. Louise x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin