Thursday, 7 August 2008

Sarah Kay - painting

Oops, sorry - my 'back later' turned out a bit later than planned, it's now technically tomorrow!

Anyway, here's a card for the Sarah Kay weekly Challenge which I seem to keep missing the deadline for. You'd think with two challenge blogs dedicated to them I'd be able to participate in 1 of them but nope, haven't managed to up till now! I have combined last week's sketch with this weeks challenge of '3 buttons & 3 gems'.


Materials:

  • Image: 'Margeux painting' Sarah Kay stamp
  • Colouring: Letraset Promarkers
  • Papers: BG 'Euphoria'
  • Others: Scallop rectangle nestabilities, fiskars 'threading water' border punch, ribbon, gems and buttons from stash

7 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely vard Fran. Love the image and your colouring is wonderful. Hugs, Maria

Maria said...

Sorry, meant card not vard above.
Maria

Kathy said...

Fantastic card Fran!! I love the colors you have used!! They are gorgeous together!! I love how the background paper looks so artsy to match the cute little artist!! Fab coloring again...
:)Kathy

Rach said...

another lovely card fran....lovely bright and cheerful colours....your colouring with the promarkers is brilliant. hugs rachxx

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card,Fran!I coloured this image whilst I was in bed recovering,will have to use it :o)x

Lorraine said...

Wow, what a bright and zingy card, love your gorgeous colouring!

Lorraine

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous card Fran, and I've finally gotten around to colouring this image too! annie x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin