Sunday, 3 August 2008

Hello & good post weekend!

Hello, hope you've all had a lovely weekend. well, my sister has gone back to HK now and it was lovely seeing her and getting together with the rest of my family (I'm youngest of 6) just a shame my big sis wasn't here (she lives in Florida now) otherwise it would have been complete.

Just trying to get back to 'normal' routine now but have been distracted by my Wii fit (such fun and hubby still not impressed that he can't beat my ski jump and doesn't stand a chance with the hula hoop either :D ) and then yesterday I got mega post day as my first DT package from Whiff of Joy arrived! I can't tell you how excited I was but then had to go work last night :( However, stayed up last night mounting them all onto EZ so was ready to go today. Will post my first card after this.

Also have to show you this lovely post I got from Tina, who won my blog candy and is such a lovely lady. We've had a few little email chats about promarkers and general crafty things and I mentioned about using Versafine ink for all my stamping but was thinking about trying out the Palette Noir hybrid inkpad to see if it was any better. Anyway, cut a long story short, I received this lovely card she made with the blog candy she won as a thank you and with it was the inkpad I wanted to try. Isn't that so sweet? (Tina, hope you're feeling better soon!)

Also, on the subject of receiving my DT stuff for Whiff of Joy, have you seen the latest sneek peek on Katharina's blog? It's another one of Elisabeth's Guardian angel range and is absolutely heavenly don't you think? I can't wait for these ones!


8 comments:

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

oh that stamp is gorgeous. how exciting is it to receive new stamps, i look forward to seeing your creations x

Rach said...

Hiya Fran,
Can't wait for your next posting with your new images!...I'm so excited to see what you create...hope mine arrives Monday.....Isn't the angel adorable....and what a fantastic card Tina sent you.... and an ink pad...she is such a sweetie..
have fun creating. big hugs rach.xx

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card & kind thought from Tina.
Luvin this stamp,I need it :o)x

ink'n'rubba said...

gorgeous card from your friend Fran, and looking forward to seeing your creations with the Whif of Joy stamps! annie x

nessy said...

so glad you`ve had some fun family time ~ now down to some "work" ~the fun stuff ~making cards!!
looks like there is lots of new stamps to buy very soon!!
vanessa xx

TheClint&LisBells said...

Ooh, Fran! Your card is downright delicious!!! :)

*Big Hugs!*

Elisabeth xx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Glad you've had a super time with your family Fran. The wii fit sounds fun...the children tried it on holiday...I think it's on the list to buy from amazon! Love Tina's card...very beautiful. I use a black adirondack ink pad with my copics...recommended by Claudia...not had any problems with bleeding. I think you can use a Brilliance ink pad with copics too. I presume this is the same for the promarkers?
Carole ;o)

Helena said...

OOh how exciting can't wait to see the finished card!!!

OOh how sweet of Tina to do that!

Beautiful stamp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin